An Official September 2008 thread

Mickey&Minnie

Like everyone else we are waiting on the phone waiting ever so patiently.

Just wanted to know who else is going in September and taking part in the free dining offer.

fmingo36

Our trips overlap! We are at the ASMu 9/24 - 9/25. Are you going to the Friday MNSSHP?

Haven't decided yet. We have the opportunity to go on Friday or Sunday night. I'm thinking Sunday might be less crowded.
I might wait to see what the weather might be like.
I know last year they had a very rainy September.

Are you getting dressed up???

Upvote 0

WildLodgeFan

Haven't decided yet. We have the opportunity to go on Friday or Sunday night. I'm thinking Sunday might be less crowded.
I might wait to see what the weather might be like.
I know last year they had a very rainy September.

Are you getting dressed up???

Just wearing Halloween Tees and Crazy headwear in our crew of merry men. We debated about costumes, but between new luggage rules with airlines and the fact we plan to ride rides and thought costumes might be cubersome doing so, we decided on the tee angle. How about you?

Upvote 0

fmingo36

Just wearing Halloween Tees and Crazy headwear in our crew of merry men. We debated about costumes, but between new luggage rules with airlines and the fact we plan to ride rides and thought costumes might be cubersome doing so, we decided on the tee angle. How about you?

Kinda-I got a funky hot pink and black striped witch hat and matching tights.Plus I have witch shirt from Old Navy.
I figure my witch hat can't be any worse that ears on a ride.
My dd is dressing up like Cinderella.
We obviously won't be going on Splash Mountain!!!:lol:

Luckily I'm flying Southwest and they haven't started to add additional baggage charges yet.

Upvote 0

wendysmom

I'm bringing a friend who hasn't been to the World in 20 years instead of DH. We'll be there from the 22nd to the 26th, doing the Food Festival and MNSSHP! Can't wait!! :wave: (We'll be at OKW.)

Upvote 0

Dutchie

We're going as well! Sept 4th - 13th, All Star Music, with free dining:sohappy:
Booked late may, through Dreams Unlimited Travel. Called in June for ADR's, and got all the preferences as well (incl Cali Grill, O'hana en Artist Point).
Celebrating my b-day (sept 9), so planning for big party!

Upvote 0

Baron Hardup

We'll be there Sept 14th - 17th for first trip with our 4 year and 1 year old and grandmother. Staying at Shades of Green and can't wait to get there! Going on Wonder cruise afterwards to rest!

Upvote 0

Doombuggy13

We'll be there, Sept. 10-17 POFQ. 35 days and counting. Unfortunately we'll be minus our oldest son who's starting college that week. Would love to meet up with some of you there. Preferably at the Haunted Mansion.

Upvote 0

mad_mark

22nd to 4th October staying at CB. For the first time it will just be me and the better half as the kids are all grown up now. Its going to be different but still a whole lot of fun:)

Upvote 0

snookie5605

september trip

mine is september 16-26..celebrating one year anniversary! cant wait! and also got the free dining plan which made the trip even better!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

RobnRachal

43 days for us........still seems too far. Once the kids go back to school it'll be two weeks....then we'll be talkin'!!!!! Jealous so many of our friends are gonna be there before us :p but happy for them :sohappy:

Upvote 0

constee

we're 22 days away today!!!!

We're so excited! Staying at All Star Sports with free dining from August 29-September 8. One of our friends is coming with us who has never been. I always love bringing people for the first time.

We got the free dining plan as well. However it doesn't sound like we were as lucky as everyone with our ADR's. Nevertheless though it's free so who cares!

We were just there in April and loved the dining plan (it was my first time staying on site and my husband's first time to WDW) so we just had to head back when we found out it was free :slurp:

Upvote 0

sissa216

38 days for us today!
We'll be at pop century the 13th-20th

I know!!! I can't believe how quick time has gone! I remember waiting and counting the days until I could make my ADRs. and now my trip is just over a month away! Everyday I get a little more excited!

I'm starting to get excited now too...
we are closing on our house in a week, and moving in 10 days.
So, I really haven't had time to think about the trip :p
Its been nice to have my mind off of it :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom