American Idol!

DDuckFan130

surfsupdon said:
Potentially, if I'm being honest with you, I think this could be a great remainder of season with these final 12.

;) :lol:

Looks good for me! I'm a Lindsey Cardinale fan.
I agree. Each one of them can sing. Well, my only problem is Scott...I've never liked his personality, but whatever.

I'm still rooting for Anwar and Constantine :D

surfsupdon

From TVGuide.com, and all over Entertainment News:

IDOL SHOCKER: Someone better slip Paula Abdul a Xanax: Her American Idol crush, Mario Vazquez, has abruptly dropped out of the competition for what Fox is calling "personal reasons." His coveted top 12 slot will be filled by Nikko Smith, who returns after being eliminated on last Wednesday's show. A Fox rep refused to provide further details about Vazquez's withdrawal.

nibblesandbits

surfsupdon said:

IDOL SHOCKER: Someone better slip Paula Abdul a Xanax: Her American Idol crush, Mario Vazquez, has abruptly dropped out of the competition for what Fox is calling "personal reasons." His coveted top 12 slot will be filled by Nikko Smith, who returns after being eliminated on last Wednesday's show. A Fox rep refused to provide further details about Vazquez's withdrawal.

OMG!!! This is SO incredible! I am so happy that Nikko gets to come back, since he should have never been kicked off in the first place! Oh, what a wonderful day! :sohappy: (Sad news about Mario though :( )

imagineer boy

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: Finally some good news to hear today after the whole Iger ordeal! Oh, this is such good news! Nikko should have never been kicked out! I'm not sad Mario's gone, he was overrated.

imagineer boy

:sohappy: Woot! Nikko's comming back! Woot! There will be no eating here tonight! Woot! Eating here tonight! yahoo! Eating here tonite! Whaooop!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Okay, sorry, but I'm just so happy and excited, I can't hold it in! I mean, just, wow! Its a miracle! I was so upset when Nikko got voted off. He was really good. And now he's back! Yeah! No eating here tonite ya'll! Three cheers for the home town hero!

Laura

Premium Member
surfsupdon said:

OMG I had no idea about that! I checked on idolonfox.com to see if you were kidding and you're not! Wow! On one hand I'm glad he'll be coming back because he shouldn't have left in the first place, but on the other hand I'm sad that Mario is gone - he was so serious about it and would have done well. I wonder what happened?

DDuckFan130

I was thinking Lindsay. I was hoping Scott but he actually did well. Surprised even Simon :lol:

I still love Constantine and Anwar :D. Jessica did a great job I thought also.

Computer Magic

Erika said:
She was AWFUL last night. But I have liked her on past shows. She has a big voice for being so young.
But when she talks she reminds me of Fran for "The Nanny". Not that I ever watched that show :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

TURKEY said:
My favorite last night was Nadia ??
Yeah Nadia. They're making a big deal about her because she's from South Florida. I didn't think much of it but after last week and this week's performance, the big deal is merited :lol:

nibblesandbits

DisneyInMyVeins said:
I liked Mario :cry:

According to the rumor mill, this probably won't be the last we've heard of Mario. None of this is official and it is all just speculation, but I've heard that he probably getting a record deal. That's why he doesn't really seem upset about not being on the show anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom