American Idol!

imagineer boy

My favourites for the guys last night were Nikko ( god its great seeing him back! ), Anwar and Bo.

For teh girls, my favourites were Nadia, Vonzell, and Carrie. I don't care what the judges think, I really had to take a cold shower when Carrie started singing. :lol:

Who needs to go? Mikala needs to make like a tree and leave! She was aweful. Lindsay is on the verge of leaving as well.

Anthony, Constantine, and Jessica failed to impress me. They just weren't amazing.

It was great on the news! They're all so excited about Nikko. They showed the Ozzie's sports bar ( named after nikkos dad ) and there were tons of people there rooting for him and Aloha was there too! It was so neat. I voted for Nikko quite a few times, but I got ALOT of busy signals.

imagineer boy

Well, I was hoping for Mikala to leave, but I wasn't that big for Lindsay either. We'll be stuck with Mikayla's horrible singing and unlikable personality for another week! :mad: But, I'm glad to see Nikko sticking around!

nibblesandbits

I really had a feeling it would be Lindsey. Although I thought it was funny that she gave a better performance (stage-presence wise) tonight than she did last night.

Invero

Original Poster
So here's my question...

When Ryan told Mikala that she'd have to wait 3 minutes, did she drop an F-bomb? It sure sounded almost like she started to...

DDuckFan130

Invero said:
So here's my question...

When Ryan told Mikala that she'd have to wait 3 minutes, did she drop an F-bomb? It sure sounded almost like she started to...
Sure sounded like it to me too :lol: My mom, who doesn't watch the show, all of a sudden said "OMG she just said F***."

tigger248

DDuckFan130 said:
Scott is still there...:brick:

He has no personality, and he seems full of himself. He was wearing sunglasses, geez!

I'd rather Scott still be there than Mikala. She's done bad the past two weeks and she has an attitude problem (in my opinion). Scott's not my favorite, and he won't win, but I like him better than Mikala.

DDuckFan130

tigger248 said:
I'd rather Scott still be there than Mikala. She's done bad the past two weeks and she has an attitude problem (in my opinion). Scott's not my favorite, and he won't win, but I like him better than Mikala.
Yeah, I agree. Simon was right in that her confidence has exceeded her talent. She is also way too conceited for her own good at her age.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom