American Idol!

CaptainMichael

Invero said:
Welcome to the addictive world of AI! :)

The next round is the group trials... they perform as groups, and get eliminated as groups, I believe.

Thank you. I've been missing out all of these years!!! Amercian Idol very much addictive! Simon Cowell is the man!

Dizknee_Phreek

aim said:
The nanny guy, Chris, is an actor. He's been on a few things. Used to be in commercials. And was on an episode of Trading Spaces (by far it's the funniest TS episode). And some show on like AMC or something like that. When he walked in I was like "It's Chris!" and my sister asked if I knew him. ha ha. He's a very funny guy. So him doing that on AI..was awesome :lol:

I KNEW it! I kept telling my sister that I had seen that guy on TV before...I'm not sure if she really believed me, though. I just wonder if that whole AI thing was completely an act, or if he was being serious with it.

imagineer boy

Okay who did you vote for for the guys? I definatelky voted for Ozie Smith's son. He was excelent! Now tonite, its those lovely ladies ya'll!

Invero

Original Poster
I couldn't vote because I was working, and didn't get to watch it today. There were a bunch of good performances... so it's hard to say who I would vote for... I think I'd vote for Judd because he's hot, and Mario because his performance rocked. :)

SpongeScott

No complaints or surprises on my end of who got voted off.

And yes, Carrie Underwood is hot. BTW, look back up near the start of this thread and remember that I picked Carrie to win.

*crosses fingers*

nibblesandbits

Ooh...I don't know. I don't think so...only because the audience is voting out the bottom two each time...before they were only voting for the best two. Just my take on the whole thing though. I could be wrong though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom