American Idol: Season 8!

nibblesandbits

No...

I mean like...

If people voted for WHO SHOULD BE VOTED OFF... Meghan woulda been gone a lot earlier than she was...

like more people wanted her off than anyone else for awhile...

but you vote for who should stay... therefore all the people who wanted to vote her off (say it was 10,000,000) then divy up their votes among the other idols... and she had a lot of followers for awhile still voting her through... so she was making it through because other people had less followers...

So I think if you voted for who should be voted OFF... Lil is gone tonight... but you don't... you vote for who should stay, and she might get MORE votes FOR than anyone else...

Any better???

(Probably not... shut up)
Oh! I got you...ok...makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that one up. :)

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I thought it was one of Adam's worse performances. :shrug:

Of the three you list, I think the judges would only save Kris...

I think Adam is on cruise control.
He knows that he really doesn't have to work for the next three weeks so he is doing what he wants. Even if he is voted off early (which ain't gonna happen) he would get the save.

I think the only two that would potentially get the judges save would be Adam or Allison....maybe Danny for the next two weeks anyway.

jenlar

I thought it was one of Adam's worse performances. :shrug:

Of the three you list, I think the judges would only save Kris...
Agreed, on both points. I still always liked his performances, so even if he were to have a truly off week I'd still vote for him to keep him on for the next week. I'm hoping for an Adam/Allison finale.

I hope, if Kris is at the bottom, that they would save him. It's doubtful, tho... since they are most likely saving the 'save' for the off-chance that Danny, Adam, or Allison were to somehow lose the vote up until the top 5. Given the choice, I'd send Lil home with Matt close behind (and I love Matt.)

Computer Magic

I think Allison will be voted out. She has been in the bottom too many times. Plus she sang first, curse of death. She will be saved.

Disclaimer: I picked Allison to win and still hold to that.

The judges would not save Anoop or Lil...

dxwwf3

Good call. Nice choice on the save too. I think he's the second best on the show this year behind Danny. Next week will be interesting.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'm glad they saved Matt, but only because I don't think Lil should stay. I don't think either has a hope of winning. Saving Matt may come back to haunt them. I think the save should only be used for an "OMG! :eek:" shocker and as much as I liked him, Matt being voted off wasn't a big shock.

If any of Allison, Danny or Adam are in the bottom next week, watch the judges sweat...

jenlar

Matt was the star of the Ford video and the group number, so I guess that TPTB see some real marketability there. I like Matt, but like Simon says... he doesn't stand any real chance of winning. Let's just get Lil out next week, if for no reason other than to get her a shorter set during tour.

Disco week... this is either going to be great or extremely painful.
I'd like to hear someone do a really great rendition of "More Than a Woman" by Tavares. I think that we'll see another "Ring of Fire" moment from Adam, with a completely changed-up arrangement. Danny is excited for disco week so I wonder what he's got planned!

Hmm... all of this makes me wanna do the Hustle at Pop!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
So i was watching LOSt............i know matt was saved............but who were in the bottom 3?
thanks!
Anoop, Lil and Matt. Anoop sent to safety, then Simon said there was one whom he'd 'consider' saving of the two left and that that person might be surprised that he would. Then when the time came he told Matt his rendition was "worse than last night" and that he didn't have a chance to win... Then said "It's good news".

BigB911

Saving Matt was a waste. Plain and simple. They used their one and only save way too early in the game. They should have waited until the top 4 or 3 to use it. :fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom