American Idol: Season 8!

erasure fan1

Yup, here we go again. Same old same stuff. I sure hope we see some new things this season. I liked the addition of the instruments last season, that was a good start. Anyone else think showing the bad auditions needs to go away? I cant stand it anymore.

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Original Poster
Yup, here we go again. Same old same stuff. I sure hope we see some new things this season. I liked the addition of the instruments last season, that was a good start. Anyone else think showing the bad auditions needs to go away? I cant stand it anymore.
Yeah I agree with you...they need to cut down the bad auditions. It gets old after awhile..I like that they added the new female judge. That should be interesting...

happymom52003

I know they are changing up a few things this year. I believe they are showing fewer episodes of the initial auditions, so we'll get to the Hollywood episodes sooner. I also think I remember reading they will be showing more epidodes from the Hollywood portion of the audition process.

edit: Here is an article talking about some of the changes for this season. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28183600/

maggiegrace1

I only watch the auditions..because the other parts bore me..

I love watching people make fools of themselves as their family sits there with them and lies to them telling them they can sing...haha..:)

EPCOT Explorer

I love watching people make fools of themselves as their family sits there with them and lies to them telling them they can sing...haha..:)

Meany!:p:p

I used to be interested in this show...now, notsomuch.:shrug: Seems to be the same thing over and over again.

maggiegrace1

Meany!:p:p

I used to be interested in this show...now, notsomuch.:shrug: Seems to be the same thing over and over again.
I am not the man one..their friends and famil members are..:)..seriously..if I told Drew I wanted to go on AI and audition he would tell me "umm..no..you can not sing Dana"..:lol:..thats the truth..and these people sing soooo bad yet they have their moms and girlfriends and aunts and uncles saying.."You sing so great..what is wrong with them"..Umm HELLO!..:hammer:

Sometimes you need to be told the truth ..especially before you go on national TV and make a fool of yourself..:shrug:

EPCOT Explorer

I am not the man one..their friends and famil members are..:)..seriously..if I told Drew I wanted to go on AI and audition he would tell me "umm..no..you can not sing Dana"..:lol:..thats the truth..and these people sing soooo bad yet they have their moms and girlfriends and aunts and uncles saying.."You sing so great..what is wrong with them"..Umm HELLO!..:hammer:

Sometimes you need to be told the truth ..especially before you go on national TV and make a fool of yourself..:shrug:
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Tough love all the way, then!:lol: I gotcha.;)

WDWmazprty

6.gif

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Original Poster
I know they are changing up a few things this year. I believe they are showing fewer episodes of the initial auditions, so we'll get to the Hollywood episodes sooner. I also think I remember reading they will be showing more epidodes from the Hollywood portion of the audition process.

edit: Here is an article talking about some of the changes for this season. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28183600/
Interesting...they seem like very needed changes...

imagineer boy

I think the changes are really going to help.The auditions have always been my favourite part, but the auditions episodes in the last couple of years have just dragged on and on and on. So the shortening and the showcasing of more of the talented singers is a big step in the right direction.

So if it stays Sanjaya-free, we could have a good season on our hands. :D

erasure fan1

The problem is, its all for show now. I think most of the horrid people are just trying to get on TV now. The show lets it because they know people like to watch it. Its all just too fake for me, the bad anyway.

GenerationX

The good ones today were better than the good ones yesterday. As usual with the audition rounds, the good ones were few and far between. Mostly, it was just a parade of losers. Delusional losers.

rainfully

So what are everyone's opinions on Kara?

I WANT to like her... but she just seems constantly annoyed that no one knows who she is. Really, what did she expect? I think she's a little full of herself. I hope she improves in that aspect, but I agree with her for the most part.

GenerationX

Kara relies on the word "chops" too much, but other than that, her criticisms are fine and she fits in perfectly. She's kinda hot, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom