American Idol Poll

When I next visit WDW I am going to....

• Skip the American Idol Experience completely because I am not at all interested in seeing it.

Votes: 160 47.6%
  • Visit the American Idol Experience as a member of the audience and see the show.

Votes: 155 46.1%
  • Visit the American Idol Experience to audition to participate in the show as a contestant.

Votes: 21 6.3%

• Total voters

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi guys,

Would very much like to see your answer to the poll just above.

Thanks! :)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I'd see it once to be fair. But I'm not really that interested in seeing it. I would have rather Disney have put in a new ride like an Indy ride or something.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`ll avoid it like the plague. I hate reality TV for many reasons, and have no desire to see a spin off of it whilst on holiday. Maybe I`ll just go and stare at the market on Sunset, or Studio One, or the area behind Indy, or....

MrBug

Not a chance. I know the time for PI whining has long past, but they should've closed ONE underperformer there and put this in its place. If Disney/ABC culls a single "talent" from this "attraction", I'll never set foot on property again. :mad: (and though I realize nobody really cares if I say that, it just makes me feel better to take a stand... :))

Jasonflz

That depends, when they say audience participation does that mean that they are going to call on individual members of the audience like Monsters Inc? I am kind of shy.
I also hate AI. They say nothing positive to most of the performers. At least Simon does.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I hate karaoke and I don't really watch A.I., but I will go see the attraction at least once.

If for no other reason than to see the set.

Daddymouse

I would only see it if DW wanted to go see it. As far as participating I make William Hung sound terrific!! I would put people in tears and they wouldn't be tears of joy.

brent2124

That depends, when they say audience participation does that mean that they are going to call on individual members of the audience like Monsters Inc? I am kind of shy.
I also hate AI. They say nothing positive to most of the performers. At least Simon does.
No they dont make you participate. The contestants are selecting using auditions earlier in the day. The only audience participation is clapping and voting for the winner.

DisneyGigi

American Idol has run it's course for me. I watched the first couple of seasons but I am sick to death of it now. I don't watch it on TV so I have no interest in seeing it while at WDW.

NewfieFan

I don't want to have an opinion before I see it myself in person but I had to say I'll skip it b/c I have two young children and AI is just not on the top of our list of attractions to see/do!

Maybe on a future trip when the kids are older but not right now!

T-1MILLION

Gonna have to avoid it. Just no interest in that style of entertainment. I would rather see a stunt show or something where the park entertains me, not a karoke style show. Honestly, between the two I would do Sounds Dangerous. Its not the greatest but when open it has cycling shows and I don't have to figure out how to take my time out to see a long show I am not going to enjoy.

Luckily for me everyone in my party for my next trip has no desire to see American Idol either. We are just going to use that time to do something else so we can have everything done early and get Fantasmic Seating early.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom