All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernonpush

If that's the future, I'm waxing nostalgia.

Nostalgiawax.jpg

No characters, no movie tie-ins!

Bolt would do well for Dhs.

But there should never be any movie tie-ins with ssp. I know, you said that there shouldn't be any way. But still...to even suggest...

EpcotFanForever

I thought that would be this refurb...:dazzle:

The rumor I heard is that the upgrade will be to "SpaceStitchEarth", in which we see Stitch mess with history through the ages. In the first scene, he comes riding in on a wooly mammoth and spits on the cave paintings. Later, the burning of Rome is enhanced with his chili-dog breath. Later the paperboy turns around to reveal himself at Stitch. At the apex of the ride, the earth in the starfield is replaced with a grinning Stitch, as he spins the vehicles where they used to turn around. In the final descent, we see Stitch as Elvis singing Tomorrrow's Child.

...or something like that.

Disneyson 1

WOW! AMAZING! DISNEY CAN DO NO WRONG!!!

... oh, is this not the Obnoxious Posting Styles thread? (It's getting so random, it might as well be!)

Captain Chaos

Maybe we should do one for SSE too... I got it..

:sohappy:Clap until the descent is finished in SSE...

OK, so come on Epcot geeks... GET THE CLAP!!!!! :sohappy:

Thrill Seeker

So...anything new on the decent? I start the CP in a couple days, so as soon as I'm allowed to go to the parks, I'll check it out for myself... :king:

HMF

Original Poster
Interestingly Saturday Night Live did a feature on Weekend Update last night about the new financial exhibit opening at Innoventions this week.

Jasonflz

Considering that this thread has drifted so far off even Spock won't say it's illogical does anyone have any updated news on the descent? I really am keeping faith in Martin's comment but Mysterious Island could be built in the time it's taking them to finish the descent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom