All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMF

Original Poster
I just watched Martins tribute to the Seas with Nemo & Friends and it was worst than I imagined.(The attraction not the tribute. No offense Martin) I am imagineering a new version of The Seas in my head that will be a hybrid of The Seas with Nemo & Friends' The Living Seas and the original concept for "The Seas". Any ideas would be welcome.

aladdin2007

I just watched Martins tribute to the Seas with Nemo & Friends and it was worst than I imagined.(The attraction not the tribute. No offense Martin) I am imagineering a new version of The Seas in my head that will be a hybrid of The Seas with Nemo & Friends' The Living Seas and the original concept for "The Seas". Any ideas would be welcome.

Sounds fun and great, would love to see all three seas ideas combined somehow!! And how about a finished SSE while your at it like it should have been done in the first place. :brick:

Captain Chaos

Sounds fun and great, would love to see all three seas ideas combined somehow!! And how about a finished SSE while your at it like it should have been done in the first place. :brick:

With just one spark...

HMF

Original Poster
I have plans for SSE too. You might see them 10-15 years from now.

aladdin2007

After riding SE yesterday 5/13, sadly not a thing has been done, worked on, or changed; as far as guest views go.
It still looks like they quit and stopped in the middle of a construction job and gave up. Very sad. To those in the knowing circle, is it time to be sad? Or wait longer yet?

beyondyou

i think there should be a reset button somewhere...try again maybe??

lets take the cartridge out and blow on the bottom really hard to get all the dust out and try again.

that's how i feel about the whole thing right now.

disneykw

So yeah. I finally decided to stumble onto this thread and freaked out a bit about the length. 4500 posts? My gosh, what do you guys talk about? Geeky Epcot stuff? (If so, count me in. :lol:)

aladdin2007

Did the castmember say what is happening?

I know we cant go by what castmembers say with perfect accuracy, but this one was very nice and more than happy to listen to my dislike of the descent. But she didnt want to say too much about it I could tell, at the same time she said its completed as is and to not expect anything more in the descent. It was kinda like she agreed its pretty bad in its current state, but she didnt come right out and say that, and I got the feeling she knew something was suppose to have been done in there but it was like they canceled it and have no plans to finish it. :(

JWG

So yeah. I finally decided to stumble onto this thread and freaked out a bit about the length. 4500 posts? My gosh, what do you guys talk about? Geeky Epcot stuff? (If so, count me in. :lol:)

Welcome to Geometry 201 - Triangles and their reflective abilities.

GothMickey

I know we cant go by what castmembers say with perfect accuracy, but this one was very nice and more than happy to listen to my dislike of the descent. But she didnt want to say too much about it I could tell, at the same time she said its completed as is and to not expect anything more in the descent. It was kinda like she agreed its pretty bad in its current state, but she didnt come right out and say that, and I got the feeling she knew something was suppose to have been done in there but it was like they canceled it and have no plans to finish it. :(

So basically, she doesn't know cause she isn't in the loop. You believed a CM, your first mistake. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom