All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcjaco

I know we cant go by what castmembers say with perfect accuracy, but this one was very nice and more than happy to listen to my dislike of the descent. But she didnt want to say too much about it I could tell, at the same time she said its completed as is and to not expect anything more in the descent. It was kinda like she agreed its pretty bad in its current state, but she didnt come right out and say that, and I got the feeling she knew something was suppose to have been done in there but it was like they canceled it and have no plans to finish it. :(

This could be taken two ways:

1) She has no idea what you're talking about, so she just goes along with whatever you were spieling to her. :)lol:) Or....

2) She does know what is going on, and was telling the truth. And the descent is done, like I've believed for months.

It's kind of like a Choose Your Own Adventure book!

DisneyDellsDude

So basically, she doesn't know cause she isn't in the loop. You believed a CM, your first mistake. :)
Although most cast members only know as much as we do on this discussion board, I don't think we can disprove everything said by them.
But I do hope that they were wrong in this case!

aladdin2007

I never said I totally believed her was just passing along the info, however at this point Im not disagreeing with her either, but I do hope shes proven wrong.

Captain Chaos

By the time they finish, it might be. :lol:

Maybe that is what is taking so long with the testing... The AA in SGE is a new, improved type of AA right?? Maybe behind those curtains, they are trying to get Stitch's AA to work....

And then Stitch can be dressed as Elvis singing Tomorrow's Child in a nice Hawaiian style... On the touch screens, Stitch appears with us in the future...

Jasonflz

Maybe that is what is taking so long with the testing... The AA in SGE is a new, improved type of AA right?? Maybe behind those curtains, they are trying to get Stitch's AA to work....

And then Stitch can be dressed as Elvis singing Tomorrow's Child in a nice Hawaiian style... On the touch screens, Stitch appears with us in the future...

At that point I will be jumping out of the ride vehicle at the descent.:wave:

ryno1982

Disney could have given SSE a Meet the Robinsons theme. Instead of using the term "inventing the future", they could have used "keep moving forward" as the ride's theme. Then during the descent they could have played "The Future Has Arrived" from the film and even had the robot butler from Horizons. Of course SSE shouldn't have any movie tie-in, but if there was ever an animated film that would fit, this would be it. Funny how Disney never synergizes with films that would naturally fit in the parks (Bolt would actually make sense at DHS).

EPCOT Explorer

Disney could have given SSE a Meet the Robinsons theme. Instead of using the term "inventing the future", they could have used "keep moving forward" as the ride's theme. Then during the descent they could have played "The Future Has Arrived" from the film and even had the robot butler from Horizons. Of course SSE shouldn't have any movie tie-in, but if there was ever an animated film that would fit, this would be it. Funny how Disney never synergizes with films that would naturally fit in the parks (Bolt would actually make sense at DHS).
To put it polietly :)lol::lookaroun) EXACTLY.

Jasonflz

disney could have given sse a meet the robinsons theme. Instead of using the term "inventing the future", they could have used "keep moving forward" as the ride's theme. Then during the descent they could have played "the future has arrived" from the film and even had the robot butler from horizons. Of course sse shouldn't have any movie tie-in, but if there was ever an animated film that would fit, this would be it. Funny how disney never synergizes with films that would naturally fit in the parks (bolt would actually make sense at dhs).

no characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom