All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beyondyou

no this is new. trust me. after riding it for 5months i would know what's new.

there are several new led lights heading into the descent. all of them blue as if a continuation from the pervious room.

all 4 of my other cp friends and regular cm friends noticed it right away, which is why i was excited to share this news

ryno1982

Nope. They are newer, but they were added about two months ago. It's right before the track levels off and the curtains begin.

EPCOT Explorer

no this is new. trust me. after riding it for 5months i would know what's new.

there are several new led lights heading into the descent. all of them blue as if a continuation from the pervious room.

all 4 of my other cp friends and regular cm friends noticed it right away, which is why i was excited to share this news

What, the grid? Intriguing....

JWG

So, SSE done or this thread hits the 5,000th post max first?
My odds are on the thread.

EPCOT Explorer

Yeah, there were definitely more in February from what I could tell. I wish the whole descent was comprised of the blue grid...it's beautiful.

I have often thought of that. Just in that space, it's very random. But as the whole finale, it would make much more sense, thematically and symbolically.

SirGoofy

Seriously, if this was any other company, the people responsible for this 16 month Test and Adjust debacle would be fired.

Captain Chaos

So, SSE done or this thread hits the 5,000th post max first?
My odds are on the thread.

The thread, for sure....

He didn't say that, and it would be a mistake to jump to that conclusion.

Would it be a mistake?? If this testing is taking so long, and a load of money, someone will be shutting it down soon, if it hasn't been shut already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom