All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpyhnt 1000

I'd like to see orange. I still don't get why the touch screen SSE sign is outlined in orange, yet the actual signs outside are NEVER any other color but blue! Didn't we get reports early on that the sign could change colors??? :brick:

EDIT: I have proof! Why can't we get different colors every now and again? :shrug:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2liRGcp0tcc

EPCOT Explorer

I'd like to see orange. I still don't get why the touch screen SSE sign is outlined in orange, yet the actual signs outside are NEVER any other color but blue! Didn't we get reports early on that the sign could change colors??? :brick:

EDIT: I have proof! Why can't we get different colors every now and again? :shrug:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2liRGcp0tcc

Those were test runs apparently...:dazzle::brick:

And Orange was the color of the old SSE Logo.:D;)

beyondyou

so i rode SSE yesterday and holy cow there are so many new blue lights right into the descent!

it's right after you go through the blue triangle...trippy room into the descent, they've added blue light almost hlafway down the descent. i wish i had my camera!!!! ugh.

but yes, there is work being done, and on a side note, it appears on the opposite wall they've installed many new spotlight as if to shine on something behind the curtain!

aladdin2007

so i rode SSE yesterday and holy cow there are so many new blue lights right into the descent!

it's right after you go through the blue triangle...trippy room into the descent, they've added blue light almost hlafway down the descent. i wish i had my camera!!!! ugh.

but yes, there is work being done, and on a side note, it appears on the opposite wall they've installed many new spotlight as if to shine on something behind the curtain!

um um um ok more details, you say right after you go through the blue triangle, what blue triangle? are you talking about the little blue led's that have been there for some time now on the sides or a totally new blue light effect? I think those spotlights were already there along the curtains though. I dont know this to me sounds like things that were already there but do explain the blue light effect more if you can. Thanks! :sohappy:

Thrill Seeker

Ha to everyone who doubted! Something new at last!

hpyhnt 1000

Still working at least. C'mon third shift guys! Think we can get this completely done by the time I get up there again on the 23rd? :eek:

beyondyou

um um um ok more details, you say right after you go through the blue triangle, what blue triangle? are you talking about the little blue led's that have been there for some time now on the sides or a totally new blue light effect? I think those spotlights were already there along the curtains though. I dont know this to me sounds like things that were already there but do explain the blue light effect more if you can. Thanks! :sohappy:

yes the blue LED's that have been there, but after you go through that and it normally goes all black and you touch the screen and see the dumb video there are now more blue LED's halfway down the descent

mcjaco

I was being facetious.:lookaroun:lol:

I know it's only blue for now...

I am pretty sure they were a pinkish, purple hue back in October. They were off in February. So maybe my mind's combining the two trips.

King Louie was also hanging around 180 too. :lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

^^^

Window Girl too...:lookaroun

Sounds...interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom