All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandaman

Look on the bright side... since I'm going to the Space Coast for school next year, I could always go to the TPR meet in October. :D

CaptainMichael

I just wanted to say that I now I agree with everyone on the superiority of the 1994 SSE score compared to the 2007 one. I downloaded it off Mousebits last night, and it is breathtaking...hard to believe it was made for a themepark attraction. I also listened to Irons' narration...not impressed. A few of the lines *may* have been written better (the Rome line specifically), but he just didn't do it for me as a narrator.

EPCOT Explorer

I just wanted to say that I now I agree with everyone on the superiority of the 1994 SSE score compared to the 2007 one. I downloaded it off Mousebits last night, and it is breathtaking...hard to believe it was made for a themepark attraction. I also listened to Irons' narration...not impressed. A few of the lines *may* have been written better (the Rome line specifically), but he just didn't do it for me as a narrator.
Was that the first time you had heard it?

EpcotServo

This thread is out there.

It always has been:D

With that inspiration, I present to you my iconic visual conspiracy image for this thread.

picture.php

:)D If anyone needs this giant and poster-ized for your cluttered conspiracy office, just tell me and I'll Zazzle it for you.)

EPCOT Explorer

With that inspiration, I present to you my iconic visual conspiracy image for this thread.

picture.php

:)D If anyone needs this giant and poster-ized for your cluttered conspiracy office, just tell me and I'll Zazzle it for you.)
For. The. Victory. :D
No, I'd just forgotten. It sounds familiar to me now towards the end. SSE was broken the last time I went to WDW in its old form.

Ah...Yes, the music is inspiring, no?:D SSE07 is nice too, when you can hear it.

mcjaco

Wait, that triangle has a blue outline, whereas the ones I saw were pink.

This is obviously a fake. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom