All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOT Explorer

This has got to be the most random thread in existence.:rolleyes:

And that's why we love it.:D

So, Lee mentioned SpaceStation Earth. That's a good topic...

westcot%2B1.jpg

Pretty!

Animaniac93-98

Fixed.

Temple of Doom isn't nearly as god as 1 or 3.

Bah! Says you! At least Temple of Doom had a song and dance opening and some of the most quotable lines in the entire franchise:

"I could have been your greatest adventure!"

"To the poison you just drank!"

and so on...

Raiders was silly but fun, ToD was ridiculous and awesome!

And that's why we love it.:D

So, Lee mentioned SpaceStation Earth. That's a good topic...

westcot%2B1.jpg

Pretty!

Ah, the cream filling center of SEE. :slurp:

goofyfan13

3,897 replies
80+ posts a day

This thread=
epic-win.jpg

GAAAHHHH....holy head pain batman! :lol:

As far as Indy 4, I guess hate is a strong word. I enjoyed aspects of it, but I did HATE the aliens bit. I wish they would have stuck with religious artifacts. They could have searched for the fountain of youth, which may be too similar to the Holy Grail, but it's something. If they had done a different artifact, I may have liked it more, but the aliens...:hurl:

And the fridge scene was a little ridiculous, but it wasn't a huge part of the plot line, so I'll let it slide. However, I did find the Soviets to be a fitting adversary with the age gap of Harrison Ford between the last movie and this one. But the aliens....:hurl:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Ooooo! Learn something new everyday. Basically, there is enough room to walk there though, regardless of actual width. Neat bit of info there.
You not read the 180top thread?? ;)

Regarding the descent, T&A is taking longer than expected. Hang in there.

MousDad

If they do pop a new descent in there, I think Martin should get the inagural WDWMagic Insider Perseverance Award.

EpcotServo

Bah! Says you! At least Temple of Doom had a song and dance opening and some of the most quotable lines in the entire franchise:

"I could have been your greatest adventure!"

"To the poison you just drank!"

and so on...

Raiders was silly but fun, ToD was ridiculous and awesome!

Yes, Temple of Doom is awesome.

Not AS awesome as the others, but still beyond the awesome charts.

Thrill Seeker

Although I do admit that the whole touch screen thing is pretty cool, I would like to see something at the end in addition to the touch screen stuff. Even if it's just some cool lighting effects. Anything would be better than the lame blackness that is there now.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Although I do admit that the whole touch screen thing is pretty cool, I would like to see something at the end in addition to the touch screen stuff. Even if it's just some cool lighting effects. Anything would be better than the lame blackness that is there now.
Patience. Go back to page one and read this thread and see how and what has developed :D

hpyhnt 1000

You not read the 180top thread?? ;)

Regarding the descent, T&A is taking longer than expected. Hang in there.

Uhhhh... :lookaroun -slowly backs away without answering- :lookaroun

And, okay, at least something is happening. I guess we don't have much choice BUT to wait... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom