All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpyhnt 1000

No, I meant hacking into it and programming it to play Tomorrow's Child.:lookaroun:lol:

You know, I've always wondered if the Imagineers did something like that. We all know how they love their little inside references and tributes to past attractions; wouldn't surprise me it there's something that would allo one to do that...

I think this thread is getting too SSE geeky for me (and yes, surprised it took this long)

Just NOW? :lol: :wave:

SirGoofy

Ah, and uh, ah.:lookaroun:lol:

Was never good with math.

*runs off to hide with the Jewish Scholar AA's*:lookaroun:lol:

I honestly wish I was never good at math. That way I never would have gone into Mechanical Engineering. And that way I would have gotten sleep on weekday nights.:brick:

And there is only 1 Jewish Scholar. The other one went missing. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

I honestly wish I was never good at math. That way I never would have gone into Mechanical Engineering. And that way I would have gotten sleep on weekday nights.:brick:

And there is only 1 Jewish Scholar. The other one went missing. :lol:

:lol::lol: You think that Law will be any better? I know what my future has in store for me...:rolleyes::lol:

And I can be the other Jewish Scholar. I'll tan for a bit, grow a beard and fit riiight in.:lookaroun:lol:

SirGoofy

:lol::lol: You think that Law will be any better? I know what my future has in store for me...:rolleyes::lol:

And I can be the other Jewish Scholar. I'll tan for a bit, grow a beard and fit riiight in.:lookaroun:lol:

Ah yes, pretty much opposite ends of the spectrum, but no less difficult.

And you can be the scholar, if I can hide behind the door that is right there and scare passers by.:D

Disneyson 1

... doors? Leading to the monster world?

*Envisions the hint-dropping of an SSE refurb to Monster's Inc...*

Remember when we converted to laugh power? Thank Mr. Waternoose...

EPCOT Explorer

No... the space between spaces.

AKA the walkway between the two shells.

*shrieks*

Even better.

Random SSE question though...Is it possible to put lighting in that space. Lighting that would hypothetically shine OUT of the cracks in SSE's trangled shell?:lookaroun:D

SirGoofy

*shrieks*

Even better.

Random SSE question though...Is it possible to put lighting in that space. Lighting that would hypothetically shine OUT of the cracks in SSE's trangled shell?:lookaroun:D

I don't see why not. There's definitely space.

I just don't know the exact layout of the rain drainage system, so I can't be 100% sure.

hpyhnt 1000

^That would be a pretty cool looking SSE. :D But seriously, there's a space between the shells? About how much in width are we talking about here? :veryconfu

SirGoofy

^That would be a pretty cool looking SSE. :D But seriously, there's a space between the shells? About how much in width are we talking about here? :veryconfu

Enough for a person to walk comfortably. I'd say 2-3 feet. Maybe less. I was only out there twice, so don't quote me on that.

EPCOT Explorer

I don't see why not. There's definitely space.

I just don't know the exact layout of the rain drainage system, so I can't be 100% sure.

Perfect. So there IS enough room to install random strobe lights to give SSE that "sparkle" effec that the Wand had.:lol:

That was the only think I liked about it...It had strobes.

Imagine that on SSE! Wow!:D:sohappy:

SirGoofy

Perfect. So there IS enough room to install random strobe lights to give SSE that "sparkle" effec that the Wand had.:lol:

That was the only think I liked about it...It had strobes.

Imagine that on SSE! Wow!:D:sohappy:

Oh, yea. You could defintely put some LEDs in there and make a sparkle effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom