All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpyhnt 1000

Sorry, the first post is counted, but in actual replies, theres only been 3999... until now! :D

BTW Vernon, thats so unnecessary. :p :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

weird.jpg

It's like the infinite tunnel in SSE!:brick:

4001:D

Thrill Seeker

I miss the old tunnels leading to the giant space room. The new one kinda sucks in comparason. I even miss the kinda annoying one from the Irons era.

hpyhnt 1000

I miss the old tunnels leading to the giant space room. The new one kinda sucks in comparason. I even miss the kinda annoying one from the Irons era.

Oh, the neon/fiber optic light tunnel? I agree, I want that effect back. Everything, from the light effects to the music was SO much better in the Irons version. The matrix tunnel is okay, but thats one change that, IMHO, hasn't been an improvement from the previous version. :shrug:

Thrill Seeker

Oh, the neon/fiber optic light tunnel? I agree, I want that effect back. Everything, from the light effects to the music was SO much better in the Irons version. The matrix tunnel is okay, but thats one change that, IMHO, hasn't been an improvement from the previous version. :shrug:

Yeah I really liked the music for that tunnel too. The matrix tunnel seemed kinda lazy to me.

rdour@techminds

Hello,

I posted this info in another thread, but it really should have gone here.

WHen I experienced the new Audio Description released on March 29th, I heard nothing describing anything but the touch screens on the way down. It described every other part of the ride in seriously great detail. This leads me to believe that the ending is really just about the video. If there were going to be interesting things released soon on the way down, y would they be missing from a just completed Audio Description service? Why release a description for SSE if SSE isn't done cooking in the oven yet? I think it must be done, unless the current description is going to be replaced. Now if people here are correct, and the ending is updated shortly, then the description would be out of date almost immediately after release? I doubt that.

RYan

Vernonpush

BTW Vernon, thats so unnecessary. :p :lol:

Sorry, but I've spent the last three days painting this:
602droptempl3820.jpg

(1 graph square = 1 foot) on a 45' x 20' backdrop and when I come home from finishing and see this:

Well, "take it like a man"!:lol:

Two can play at this game.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaVMnsDcWSE

Stare at the center of the dot for a while then look away.

Weird, FUN, I have to forward that to friends!

Thrill Seeker

The second chhapter was the chapter I came in and I loved it. I would consider the third chapter began with Seas with Nemo & Friends. The first 2 chapters were great the third looks like a disaster. There wer a few bad paragraphs in chapter 2 though. (JIYI &JIIwF)

Yeah, Nemo was a bit of a dud. I like the new SSE for the most part and hope that we see lots more new and innovative attractions at Epcot for years to come. Maybe starting with a new Imagination?

SirGoofy

Yeah, Nemo was a bit of a dud. I like the new SSE for the most part and hope that we see lots more new and innovative attractions at Epcot for years to come. Maybe starting with a new Imagination?

For everything I know, which isn't a lot compared to some people on the boards, JII will go under the knife when everything is back to normal.

And I like Nemo gosh darn it!

EPCOT Explorer

Hello,

I posted this info in another thread, but it really should have gone here.

WHen I experienced the new Audio Description released on March 29th, I heard nothing describing anything but the touch screens on the way down. It described every other part of the ride in seriously great detail. This leads me to believe that the ending is really just about the video. If there were going to be interesting things released soon on the way down, y would they be missing from a just completed Audio Description service? Why release a description for SSE if SSE isn't done cooking in the oven yet? I think it must be done, unless the current description is going to be replaced. Now if people here are correct, and the ending is updated shortly, then the description would be out of date almost immediately after release? I doubt that.

RYan
Well, maybe the refurb employs sound and other images that don't need to be described. The Triangles might supplement the screens, after all.
Oh great, now this thread's resorted to Nigel Channing-circa-1999 grade Illusions...

Eww.:dazzle:

Jasonflz

Oh great, now this thread's resorted to Nigel Channing-circa-1999 grade Illusions...

You don't have any imagination!:lol:

Oh man, this thread is epic....
Yup.

I hope so.

For everything I know, which isn't a lot compared to some people on the boards, JII will go under the knife when everything is back to normal.

:lookaroun

Thrill Seeker

I thought it was better than the original ride that was there, but still nothing to write home about.

It's funny, I told my dad that they use to have a ride at The Living Seas and he didn't believe me...

SirGoofy

Well, maybe the refurb employs sound and other images that don't need to be described. The Triangles might supplement the screens, after all.

I hope so...it's been almost what? 16 months?

I thought it was better than the original ride that was there, but still nothing to write home about.

It's funny, I told my dad that they use to have a ride at The Living Seas and he didn't believe me...

Eh, I felt like the old ride was just a moving aquarium...which transported you to an aquarium. :hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom