All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpyhnt 1000

Enough for a person to walk comfortably. I'd say 2-3 feet. Maybe less. I was only out there twice, so don't quote me on that.

Ooooo! Learn something new everyday. Basically, there is enough room to walk there though, regardless of actual width. Neat bit of info there. :)

I agree, a few strobes would look great (assuming Disney would replace the bulbs on a regular basis; I noticed as the years went by, the wand sparkled less and less). Then there'd be a truly "glittering" SSE. :D

SirGoofy

And just when I thought I was able to rid that movie from my memory. :brick:

Ah, but if we forget, we give the madman the oppertunity to ruin one of the greatest movie franchises yet again.:lol:

Ooooo! Learn something new everyday. Basically, there is enough room to walk there though, regardless of actual width. Neat bit of info there. :)

I agree, a few strobes would look great (assuming Disney would replace the bulbs on a regular basis; I noticed as the years went by, the wand sparkled less and less). Then there'd be a truly "glittering" SSE. :D

Yea, it is very surreal to walk the catwalk there and actually look through SSE onto EPCOT.

SirGoofy

Can someone please explain to me why everyone hates Crystal Skull. Did I miss something.

Oh boy...I could write a novel.

1) Aliens. Period. They should never have mixed Indy with sci-fi.

2) Complete and udder absurdity. The monkey scene? Ridiculous. The ants? Ridiculous. The aliens? Same as the others. While Indy has always been over the top, all these things were just too much.

3) Not enough suspense. Indy was ALWAYS two steps a head of the bad guys. While he was always wily and smart, he wasn't perfect. In this movie he was.

4) Horrible writing.

5) Nuked the fridge.

TalkingHead

2) Complete and udder absurdity. The monkey scene? Ridiculous. The ants? Ridiculous. The aliens? Same as the others. While Indy has always been over the top, all these things were just too much.

3) Not enough suspense. Indy was ALWAYS two steps a head of the bad guys. While he was always wily and smart, he wasn't perfect. In this movie he was.

4) Horrible writing.

5) Nuked the fridge.

6. Too many characters, not enough Indy.

7. Wasted Karen Allen

8. The horribly-written and totally pointless Mac character

9. The forgettable musical score

10. Gophers

11. Three waterfalls.

Etc, etc, etc.

Jasonflz

How were the ants ridiculous? If it is because they climbed on top of each other, they can really do that.

(p.s. I'm guessing none of you would like to see the fridge simulator come to WDW anytime soon.)

EPCOT Explorer

Could you imagine that? I would even forgo a color changing package and keep the "reverse sunset" if we could plant some strobes back there.
Yea, it is very surreal to walk the catwalk there and actually look through SSE onto EPCOT.
Truly looking out from this, our Spaceship Earth, into the Future World.;)

4) Horrible writing.

5) Nuked the fridge.

7. Wasted Karen Allen

10. Gophers

11. Three waterfalls.

Etc, etc, etc.
I loved it.:lookaroun:lol:

And saying that, I loved the original 3 as well.:lookaroun:lol:

[/I guess I'm a fanboy for EPCOT Center only]:lookaroun:lol:

Jasonflz

4) Horrible writing.

5) Nuked the fridge.

7. Wasted Karen Allen

10. Gophers

11. Three waterfalls.

Etc, etc, etc.

1. It was okay
2. Still wasn't as ridiculous as having your heart ripped out and surviving or melting nazis
3. Yes
4. Possibly
5. :lookaroun
6. Kinda
7. She wasn't that drunk.:D
8. Yes
9. Somewhat
10. Didn't bother me
11. I liked it!:mad::king:

Animaniac93-98

Aliens are science fiction? :lookaroun

Of course not! Why do you think people are so annoyed with Stitch begin in Tomorrowland?

And Indy 4 was meh leaning on bleh. Temple of Doom and Last Crusade were much better (and coming to Blu-ray this year! Maybe).

Lee

Adventurer
Staying off topic...

As the biggest Indy fan east of the Mississippi, I declare Crystal Skull to be ok.
Not great...but it's Indy, which makes it automatically better than any other movie except the other Indy movies.

Could it have been better? Sure. I would have preferred they stay with 1930's serial style film instead of adapting the style to the time period. (30's adventure serials, 50's atomic-scifi...etc.) At this rate, if Indy lives through to the early 70's they might just put him in a Vietnam adventure.:rolleyes:

Anyway, Skull is solidly in the top four best films of all time, along with the other three.

There. That's settled. :cool:

Carry on with your little Spacestation Earth golf ball thing babbling.:drevil:

SirGoofy

Carry on with your little Spacestation Earth golf ball thing babbling.:drevil:

Lee, what have you done. You know refering to SSE as some sort of ball is grounds for execution in these parts.

Where will we get our rumors from now?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom