All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animaniac93-98

Wait. SSE finale... 8-12 WEEKS?!?!?!? But I want it NOW!!!! And I want a piece of confetti throw-up, and an angler fish, and a pony, and a figment, and a Kimmunicator, and a voice of liberty, and a pony...

Veruca Salt:
Gooses! Geeses!
I want my geese to lay gold eggs for Easter

Mr. Salt:
It will, sweetheart

Veruca:
At least a hundred a day

Mr.Salt:
Anything you say

Veruca:
And by the way

Mr. Salt:
What?

Veruca:
I want a feast.

Mr. Salt:
You ate before you came to the factory

Veruca:
I want a bean feast!

Mr. Salt:
Oh, one of those

Veruca:
Cream buns and doughnuts and fruitcake with no nuts
So good you could go nuts

Mr. Salt:
You can have all those things when you get home

Veruca:
No, now!!

I want a ball
I want a party
Pink macaroons and a million balloons
And performing baboons and ...
Give it to me
Rrhh rhhh
Now!

I want the world
I want the whole world
I want to lock it all up in my pocket
It's my bar of chocolate
Give it to me
Now!

I want today
I want tomorrow
I want to wear 'em like braids in my hair
And I don't want to share 'em

I want a party with room fulls of laughter
Ten thousand tons of ice cream
And if I don't get the things I am after
I'm going to scream!

I want the works
I want the whole works
Presents and prizes and sweets and surprises
Of all shapes and sizes
And now
Don't care how
I want it now
Don't care how
I want it now

SirNim

oompaloompalk7.gif

Disneyson 1

^^ Thank you for the kind responses. And now I -

*Bends down*

DINOSAUR? Ellen? Poor thing. Take her to the fabrication department, they'll fix her up there. And while you're there, take off those horrid fingernails.

Now, where was I?

*Far off* Oompa, Loompa, doompade dee...

GothMickey

There are a lot of Willie Wonka references on the board lately. If only Tim Burton and Disney could come to an agreement on an attraction based on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

yankspy

There are a lot of Willie Wonka references on the board lately. If only Tim Burton and Disney could come to an agreement on an attraction based on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Hey, they could scrap gran fiesta and turn it into the boat ride scene. After all, that area is where chocolate was first cultivated. Just saying.

FigmentJedi

Wouldn't that also involve the Dahl estate or whoever holds the book rights now?

Also, I'm wondering if they still have that Figment and Dreamfinder shirt around. Sure I'm not going to WDW for a few months, but I'm still curious.

aladdin2007

Horray!!! More Johnny Depp AA's for the Disney Theme Parks! :rolleyes:

Thats funny because a few years back there was a rumor that a Willy Wonka ride idea might replace the boat ride in The Land. It was just a big rumor that nothing came of it of course, but I remember when that was floating around. Would work though with Nestle and chocolate, just not with the greenhouses.

hokielutz

I second this.

TT: At risk of losing sponsor? Any more details on proopsed "enhancements"?

Here is a Purple-sky-ish idea for the current TT.

Ford becomes the new sponsor because they didn't take the bailout.
All the ride vehicle bodies are converted to Glossy Black Shelby 500KR replicas.

Re-theme for Knight Rider, and the loading platform etc as the SSC hangar home base. Use the track area as testing grounds, or obstacle course for KITT... eventually throwing in some working vehicle body enhancements that flip over or pop-up for the speed track which will of course be lengthened. Then the speed course ends by re-entering the hangar.

Yeah, sure the franchise is owned by NBC-Uni, and the show isn't that popular in its resurrected form, and I am ing off the original KR and "The Hoff" purists..... but that's just minor details. At least the attraction would have a more "Future World" feel than it has ever had. :D

hokielutz

Thats funny because a few years back there was a rumor that a Willy Wonka ride idea might replace the boat ride in The Land. It was just a big rumor that nothing came of it of course, but I remember when that was floating around. Would work though with Nestle and chocolate, just not with the greenhouses.

I know this might draw some attention.... but the the whole whimsical Willy Wonka & his chocolate factory overlay might just fit in the space currently occupied by Its a Small World. At least they wouldn't have to change the paint pallete there.

jt04

I know this might draw some attention.... but the the whole whimsical Willy Wonka & his chocolate factory overlay might just fit in the space currently occupied by Its a Small World. At least they wouldn't have to change the paint pallete there.

A Willy Wonka ride concept at Disney is as likely as beastly kingdom. It won't ever happen.......fortunately. There is just way to many good concepts for the parks out there. Like TTLUtS :)

EPCOT Explorer

With all the interesting responses I have but one question...
What is happening with WoL then?
Nothing.:(
Here is a Purple-sky-ish idea for the current TT.

Ford becomes the new sponsor because they didn't take the bailout.
All the ride vehicle bodies are converted to Glossy Black Shelby 500KR replicas.

Re-theme for Knight Rider, and the loading platform etc as the SSC hangar home base. Use the track area as testing grounds, or obstacle course for KITT... eventually throwing in some working vehicle body enhancements that flip over or pop-up for the speed track which will of course be lengthened. Then the speed course ends by re-entering the hangar.

Yeah, sure the franchise is owned by NBC-Uni, and the show isn't that popular in its resurrected form, and I am ing off the original KR and "The Hoff" purists..... but that's just minor details. At least the attraction would have a more "Future World" feel than it has ever had. :D
:dazzle::dazzle::brick:

marsrunner

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was a much better movie. The only thing I like about the original is Gene Wilder's performance. Johnny Depp was off-putting, Gene Wilder was creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom