All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.EPCOT

Our monorail will resume forward motion momentarily....

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard Monorail Orange, your Highway in the Sky to EPCOT Center. While on board, if you are standing please hold on to the silver handrails and stand clear of the doors, and for the comfort of others, no smoking, please.

As we swing to the south, off in the distance you'll be able to see the white spires of Space Mountain in Tomorrowland at The Magic Kingdom. Nearby is the A-frame structure of the exciting Contemporary Resort Hotel.

EPCOT Explorer

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard Monorail Orange, your Highway in the Sky to EPCOT Center. While on board, if you are standing please hold on to the silver handrails and stand clear of the doors, and for the comfort of others, no smoking, please.

As we swing to the south, off in the distance you'll be able to see the white spires of Space Mountain in Tomorrowland at The Magic Kingdom. Nearby is the A-frame structure of the exciting Contemporary Resort Hotel.

:eek::eek::eek::cry::cry::cry:

Gosh, I love that. I can feel the heat and the smell of a August Morning now...:eek:

Animaniac93-98

Ya know you've been to WDW too many times when...

CaptainMichael

Ladies and Gentlemen, Monorail Orange has broken down yet again, you should have taken Walt Disney World Watercraft Transportation...

:lookaroun

:ROFLOL:

Mr.EPCOT

Ya know you've been to WDW too many times when...

Well, that's the spiel I do over the PA when the automated narration isn't working.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Monorail Orange has broken down yet again, you should have taken Walt Disney World Watercraft Transportation...

:lookaroun

:ROFLOL:

Yeah, that will work swell when you are trying to get from the Transportation & Ticket Center to EPCOT. :p

Mr.EPCOT

No worse than the Friendships between DHC and EC.

It seems to me like they should be able to do an express FriendShip between International Gateway and Hollywood Studios, 'cuz that's only a half hour trip because of all of the Resort stops. It seems like there is little enough water traffic along there that it shouldn't be a problem.

CaptainMichael

It seems to me like they should be able to do an express FriendShip between International Gateway and Hollywood Studios, 'cuz that's only a half hour trip because of all of the Resort stops. It seems like there is little enough water traffic along there that it shouldn't be a problem.

Given the choice between Friendships and walking, I choose walking!

Friendships = Frustrating, cramped trip

Captain Chaos

One of the things I make sure I do is take a ride on the Friendship boats... To me, the ride is nice and relaxing... To me, it is another attraction to do...

Mr.EPCOT

Given the choice between Friendships and walking, I choose walking!

Friendships = Frustrating, cramped trip

Yeah, I'll usually just walk, too. I timed it once so that I left just as a FriendShip was leaving the International Gateway, and I think I just barely beat it to Hollywood Studios.

One of the things I make sure I do is take a ride on the Friendship boats... To me, the ride is nice and relaxing... To me, it is another attraction to do...

It's nice, I ride them more within World Showcase most of the time, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom