All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Mission: INNER SPACE ?
Martin Short makes his triumphant return to FW!

innerspace.jpg

Jasonflz

Am I the only one who thinks Ellen's Energy Adventure is the best ride in Epcot. :lol: Oh well.

I really am excited to see what will happen to WoL and Imagination. I also would like to see a great big refurb happen on Test Track.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Hey Jenn...

14 DAYS!
:eek:

Getting super-excited I trust?
Travis-San! How are you, pal? :D

You knoooooow I'm excited! If for some reason you're in DHS on 2/27 or Epcot on 2/28 and recognize me, PLEASE come say hi!

How did Martin Short manage to infiltrate both FW and WS? :lookaroun

Suspicious...
Blame Canada! :lol:

By the way, Ben... Your new signature made me laugh so loud that my coworker in the next office asked me if I was alright!

aladdin2007

Am I the only one who thinks Ellen's Energy Adventure is the best ride in Epcot. :lol: Oh well.

I really am excited to see what will happen to WoL and Imagination. I also would like to see a great big refurb happen on Test Track.

I think Imagination has been shelved for now as for any redo again. Im not sure but at the moment, its been put on the back burner I believe.
Oh no I enjoy Ellens Energy Adventure also your not alone. Thats interesting about the electric vehicle system. No more sun panels?

Jasonflz

I'm not entirely sure but the article I found mentioned a change to the ride's system. I'll try to find it. Shame about Imagination.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Am the only one who is tiered of Test Track and ready for a new ride there?
Okay, I'm going to be completely honest here...

Though I'm from Tampa Bay, I now live on top of a mountain in NC. Test Track does NOTHING that can't/havent' done in my car up here. Period. Heck, I even drove a Blazer like the one in the preshow when learning to drive these mountain roads.

I'd rather wait an hour for Imagination or Living with the Land ( :eek: ) than wait an hour for TT. Single rider line? Sure. That's about it though.

Figment632

Okay, I'm going to be completely honest here...

Though I'm from Tampa Bay, I now live on top of a mountain in NC. Test Track does NOTHING that can't/havent' done in my car up here. Period. Heck, I even drove a Blazer like the one in the preshow when learning to drive these mountain roads.

I'd rather wait an hour for Imagination or Living with the Land ( :eek: ) than wait an hour for TT. Single rider line? Sure. That's about it though.

You dont even go fast on TT I go faster that that on the highway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom