AI: Season 6

dxwwf3

Actually the whole SNL episode was pretty funny. Not in a typical SNL kind of way though. Now it seems they are really big on skits that use the same joke over and over and over again. Sometimes it works like a typical over the top, absurd Conan O'Brien skit and other times it is downright horrible. But I thought there were more hits than misses tonight. I hadn't really watched SNL much in the past couple of years, but I had to watch tonight because of Peyton and I laughed quite a bit.

Valawen9

Original Poster
Ok so we were on Splash Mountain today and there were these like 8-10 year old girls in the 2 rows in front of us and they were all like, "Lets all sing 'Steppin' Out'!" (Isn't that the song that Sanjaya sang?) So I'm thinkin' those little girls were Sanjaya fans...so then we, or rather, my BF and my friend started singing the last song he did, and imitated his voice trying to sound all raspy. It was pretty funny. :lol:

imagineer boy

I agree, she sang well tonite. Not my favourite performance, but it was good.

Now, I'm not a fashion critic or anything, but did anyone else think the dress she was wearing was ugly?

imagineer boy

OH. MY. GOD. Sangina's hair.... prepare for the utmost pain. *recites the lord's prayer, and sprinkles room with holy water*

BTW, did anyone else see Seacrest's look after they showed Sanjaya. :lol:

DDuckFan130

Damn. Sanjaya had to sing one of my favorite, if not my favorite No Doubt song.

Damn.

I had sympathy for him, but this is just unacceptable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom