AI: Season 6

MAF

You're right I could see Gina doing No Doubt, but not so much Haley. I bet she'll do another boring Celine number. BTW there's a rumor on another AI board that I go to that says Blake is thinking of doing an LFO song....haha

DDuckFan130

You're right I could see Gina doing No Doubt, but not so much Haley. I bet she'll do another boring Celine number. BTW there's a rumor on another AI board that I go to that says Blake is thinking of doing an LFO song....haha
:lol:

LFO had a really pretty ballad on their first album but I don't think it was that big :lol:

Computer Magic

The coach this week has been revealed to be Gwen Stefani...
I was just coming in here to post that. :sohappy: :sohappy:

I bet Gina butchers one of her no doubt songs.....

Those so called Idols are going to sound like crap next to Gwen.

Not to mention she looks HOTTT (yes 3 T hot) even after having the baby :slurp:

:lookaroun

Computer Magic

Meh :lookaroun

She's not the best singer (in No Doubt she was much better). But she can at least coach them on stage presence or something. And you can bet someone will now do "Don't Speak."
as usual we disagree :lookaroun

She can dance circles around the Justin character :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

ignoring the last two post because they must be delirious :lookaroun :p

Gwen Stefani will work with the top 10 finalists on Tuesday's "American Idol." The theme will be pop songs, with contestants choosing their favorite tracks from the genre. Stefani will perform with Akon on Wednesday's results show. ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs1VW8K20PE
So it's not 90s anymore? It's pop...talk about a BROAD genre. It's pretty much pick whatever you want: Michael Jackson, Madonna, boybands, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom