AI: Season 6

Erika

JENN
z7shysterical.gif

Erika

I used to usher at a theater in town when I was a lot younger. My first night working was at an N*SYNC concert. Brittney Spears was their opening act. It was a traumatic experience. However, it pains me that I'm even saying something like this, they are better than the Backstreet Boys.

I saw the New Kids open for Tiffany! :king:

CaptainMichael

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

popsicletrees

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

This is the last thing I'm going to read before going to bed. Great! Now I'm going to have nightmares of bland, off-key singing.

DDuckFan130

Meh :lookaroun

She's not the best singer (in No Doubt she was much better). But she can at least coach them on stage presence or something. And you can bet someone will now do "Don't Speak."

DDuckFan130

Or maybe Sanjaya will do a rendition of "I'm Just a Girl." :lookaroun
*shakes head*

I'm not even stepping into the whole Sanjaya thing. At this point I just feel bad for the poor kid :lol:

There's many songs for Gina and even Haley to choose from by No Doubt, so we'll see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom