Aerosmith Contract Ending Soon? What's Next For Rock 'n' Roller Coaster?

pjulie75

I love this ride, what about it being more random, say 3 different groups/acts who make a clip at the start then BLASTS out their music on the ride? Everything could be non-specific to a group, just purely RNRC merchandise etc. I always wished the clip at the start of the ride would vary slightly to make it fresh, I wouldn't think it would be difficult while filming the clips to film 2 or 3 variations, then randomly play them.:lookaroun

WDW1974

You want different music?

Head to Universal just as soon as they can get the pieces of their coaster together ... you'll be hearing the same Aerosmith on RnRC for quite awhile.

Buried20KLeague

I love this ride, what about it being more random, say 3 different groups/acts who make a clip at the start then BLASTS out their music on the ride? Everything could be non-specific to a group, just purely RNRC merchandise etc. I always wished the clip at the start of the ride would vary slightly to make it fresh, I wouldn't think it would be difficult while filming the clips to film 2 or 3 variations, then randomly play them.:lookaroun

You'll want to be riding Rip, Ride, Rockit at Universal... :lookaroun

RSoxNo1

You want different music?

Head to Universal just as soon as they can get the pieces of their coaster together ... you'll be hearing the same Aerosmith on RnRC for quite awhile.

I know Rip Ride and Rockit will have "your choice of music" but will that be ever changing?

If they were to change the band for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, I highly doubt it will be an age group specific band. Sure, not everyone likes Aerosmith, but the scope of their appeal is far larger than the Jonas Brothers or Hannah Montana. Someone suggested Bon Jovi a while back - if they were to change, that would be a decent alternative, but a step down as their appeal isn't as wide as Aerosmith's.

Buried20KLeague

bam: STEEEL PANNNTHERRRR!

61Bix3Yc2XL.jpg

Even the NAME works well!!! I can see it now. Instead of plywood cut outs of cartoonish hollywood scenes, there shall be plywood cutouts of PANTHERS!

You sir, truly are a silly banana. :lol:

Uncle Lupe

AC/DC would be a great switch or using them for ride music for a night version for the ride. Even more Rockin, Rockin Roller Coaster.

Kamikaze

As long as it isn't another 10 year contract. It's not like any group remains popular forever. And I have a feeling the newest generation of coaster fanatics isn't sitting around anticipating the next Aerosmith album. Gotta either go retro or go fresh.

1. Coaster fanatics would be riding for the coaster, not the music.
2. Coaster fanatics aren't going to RnRC.

Kamikaze

OH MY.

I thought it was a band from the 80's!!! Their DEBUT ALBUM CAME OUT TWO WEEKS AGO!! HA! LOVE IT!!!

That's just good stuff.

Bet these guys could be had for much less than Aerosmith, too.

HEY DISNEY... CHECK THEM OUT! Might be worth it!

FYI, part of their act is comedy.

I really hope they keep Aerosmith. But if they were to change it, I don't know how the whole 1950's malt shop, rebellious teen, young love would fit for a ride like that. Don't get me wrong, the 50's were my favorite decade of music, but it does need to be harder rock than that. Maybe the Stones would be great. I don't know, but I get to go see Aerosmith in concert in August, so this is a biased response...ha ha

CastleBound

I think it would be pretty cool to renew the ride with a new band every 5-10 years or so. Just update the music and other stuff to fit the new band. So many bands could fit the bill just like Aerosmith. Just have whatever new band record the video in the que.

Queen, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, The Who, KISS... bands like that.

well I could only hope my personal favorite band Dream Theater would be in!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom