Admit something shocking in this thread...

montyz81

Hollywood Studios is my least favorite park. I could skip all the parades in all the parks. ROE makes wishes look like a backyard fireworks show. I think video game rides like Toy Story are a waist of time. The only reason to go to Magic Kingdom is SM, POTC, Splash Mt and BTM. The only reason to go to Animal Kingdom is Everest. I could go to EPCOT 5 days a week!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
  • I think Turkey Legs taste like smoked ham....I don't like smoked ham.
  • I was not impressed with Boma at all.
  • I'd rather stay at PORS than Animal Kingdom.
  • MK is my favorite park but every new year I go each of the other parks becomes my new second favorite...Last year it was DHS..year before it was AK
  • I thought Fantasmic was not all it was hyped to be.
  • Riding the TTA is my most favorite thing to do a WDW.

sublimesting

1. I have never seen Fantasia - I am pretty sure but not certain what all this Sorceror mickey business is about.

2. I HATE loud noises that surprise me. For this reason I do not like Dinosaur and Fantasmic freaks me out waiting on that dam cannon to fire, also UOE where we are waiting on the big bang is rather unnerving too.

3. I would be terribly happy living above main St. in a small apartment

4. I got hit in the eyeball by a mini Almond joy on Peter Pan's flight at MNSSHP.

5. I was pushed over near Space mountain

6. I don't know what to do around characters. I love that they are there and am happy when they are around me but as for interacting, I am an idiot.

CBug88

-I rode Star Tours once and will never ride it again- motion sickness- the same reason why I have never touched the tea cups or the Carousel- repeatitive motion= :hurl: Ironically, I can ride M:S over and over again w/o any problems... ...:shrug:

- Not a fan turkey legs

- Every time I ride Splash Mountain, I have to visit the Briar Patch store

- Take out Buzz and give me back Dream/Take flight!

- I take naps in CoP....its relaxing

- I cry each and every time I see the American Adventure

- I get nervous every time I ride ToT

- Tried zebra domes this past trip... not all that impressed

- MUST HAVE Pecos Bill's cheese fries

Hobnail Boot

-I've never really cared for Epcot (or Illuminations for that matter).

-I think turkey legs are barbaric.

-I LOVE eating at the Columbia Harbour House.

-I don't like our Fantasmic! (I think DL's is amazing).

-I've never ridden Dumbo.

-Every New Year's Eve I'm inside the MK for at least 17 hours straight.

Smee

I thought Mr.Toad was lame.

I have never been on Tea Cups.

I think any adult caught riding in a double wide stroller should be banned for life.

TTA-ATW

Magic Journeys

Magic Journeys is the scariest attraction is the history of WDW! I still have nightmares about about the witch!:fork:

EpcotServo

-I often make things up as I go.

-I liked Dreamflight better than If you Had Wings.

-I don't understand how people can "Not Get" Animal Kingdom (Or Studios, or Epcot.)

-I've been on Stitch's Great Escape over a hundred times.

-I can't remember weather I posted in this thread.

-I lament people's disregard for Animation every day of my life.

-I love all the park's equally, even though Kingdom is the brunt of my jokes.

-I can't stand when people are scared of Disney Rides, though I was too just like five or six years ago.

-I'm writing down everything in this thread to later use against you.

corey154

I don't know if it's shocking but I'm sure it'll upset some people......

*the people riding the electric scooters that get on the bus before me, even though I was there before them from the resorts to the park get on my nerves. Especially when they have 10 family members that get to board with them...meanwhile I'm holding my toddler in 100 degree heat still waiting..

*i don't like space mountain

*i don't like most of the food at the parks, it's not that good and very overpriced

i feel like anything i could say isnt really shocking since it seems a lot of other people share the same feelings, but here goes:
-i find fantasmic to be incredibly boring, mostly due to the pocahontas sequence
- i have been naked in several resort pools
-ive gotten into a fistfight with my brother in epcot over the ingredients of the burrito in mexico
-i too hope that when i have kids, they will not care for parades or characters and love to go on the thrill rides
-i proposed to my wife in WDW, which was her first trip since she was 6, partly as a test to see if she would understand that we would be coming here at least every other year for the rest of our lives
-i dont see the point in eating anything in wdw that you dont get from a cashier
-9 days from now, i will be in epcot and i plan on getting drunk

Eyorefan

*I like Epcot better than EPCOT CENTER.

*I don't get why the Nemo musical is so awesome.

*I would rather eat at sit down resturants becuase the CS food is gross. (TS food isn't great, but at least its edible.)

*I like IASW and even love the song.

And just as a side note to those who say they have never been to Tom Swayer's Isand. I had never been so made a point to go on my trip in September. You are NOT missing anything.

_Scar

To add to mine-

I love character presence in WDW even though a majority of my favorite attractions have nothing to do with any Disney characters.
I've never had a dole whip, but I plan on trying it :)
When I watch F! or Wishes I often find myself questioning how they cost so much money and how much each firework would cost... :D
I'd rather see designs for upcoming attractions than anything else. That interests me the most.
I'm more excited about the college program than I am college...
I could stay in Frontierland and Liberty Square for the whole day and still have a blast

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom