Actual quote from Guest...

DisneyGigi

So what's the difference between the "south" and "deep south"? Is it shoes vs. no shoes? Or is it "he has a cousin" vs. "he married his cousin"? Just wondering. :rolleyes:

I would think that deep South and South should be seperated by Geography?? :lookaroun And the last I checked there was more of that in the upper North. Have you been to Maine??? *shudders*
Really hope that it makes you feel better about yourself though, ya know.. tuh genurlize bout uz suthern peeple. :shrug: :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Horizons1

Is it me or the majority of stupid people that say this crap are from the south (or deep south)?

Nope, you've got stupid people from all over saying this crap. I know it's popular to say the south is where stupidity is, but it's just as abundant up north and everywhere else ya go.

phenom1307

when we were there last week people wouldnt stop getting on the tram long after they said final boarding. the morons couldnt understand another one was right behind us

that happened to me a couple of times....i've kicked some people off the tram because...well these people were walking in the tram lane and the driver was honking at them, i was telling them they needed to move completely outside of the lane so that they wouldnt get hit but they didnt, and we had to stop because there was a tram still at the load zone and when we were clear to start moving again they tryed to get on but i told them they couldnt because they wouldnt move out of the lane, of course when we drove past they satrting cussing and saying this wouldnt happen at universal :lol:

phenom1307

also i was working in the lot one day and were told to tell the guest to move towards the otherside of the parked cars so that they arent walking towards oncoming traffic....

so one day as i was saying this a couple walked past me right into the traffic, so i had to yell "please walk on the otherside of the parked cars, thank you" at least 10 times and they just kept walking....this had happened so many times that day, that i couldnt help but being rude...which i shouldnt have done but i just couldnt take it....so i said "i know you can hear me!" so the guy turns around and stares out me doesnt say anything just stares...and i'm like "yeah...move towards the other side of the parked cars please" the guy keeps staring....so i say it again...then he turns around and keeps walking towards the oncoming traffic...so i yelled out "have a magical day":ROFLOL:

another time i told a guy that he needed to move to the otherside of the parked cars:

me-"sir i'm gonna have to ask you to move towards the otherside of the parked cars"
angry guest-"my stoller won't fold up"
me-"well, youre still going to have to move towards the otherside of the parked cars"
andry guest-"the thing won't fold up idiot"
me-"well sir if you get hit by a car don't come to me"
angry guest-"shut up"

then this angry guest folds up his stroller and gets on the tram:hammer:

I'mtheonlyone

The funniest ones I ever heard was:

On PoC:
"How do they get that captain off the ship for his break with all these boats going by?"

Mother screaming in middle of street at MGM:
"This is supposed to be the happiest place on earth!!! I'm not $@%&ing happy!

Son to mother:
"Can I buy an erection(erector) set here?"

At Marketplace:
"Can you tell me where the dollar store is?"

It's amazing what you overhear!!!

Nicole220

while working as a CP at Jungle Cruise last Fall 06, here's a couple of things I heard:

family asking me a question: "Is this the PoC?"
me: while turning around to look at the JC sign ..."um...no. up the steps and to the left"

and while working one of the halloween parties ...
as it starts to sprinkle outside...(mind you it was dark...but sitll)

woman: raises her hand and asks: "What's this?"
me: "I do believe it's rain..." :brick:

last but not least (by far my favorite):
while setting up for the 3 o'clock parade and talking to guests:

woman: looking towards the clouds in the distance "excuse me."
me: "yes?"
woman: "do you know when it's going to rain?"
me: "excuse me?"
woman: "yes, what time is it going to rain?"
me: "um...I'm not sure"
woman: "why not?"
me: "I don't control the weather..."
woman: "oh..." as she walks off...
:ROFLOL:

Something I heard yesterday at DL:
This couple was explaining the FastPass system to another couple:
"You put your ticket in the slot..."
"How much does it cost?"
"It's free"

I know it's not uncommon for people to think that, but it still surprises me that some think it costs money...

CaptainMichael

At the ferryboat turnstiles, many people will try to put their tickets in...they'll pause, pull out their tickets and stand there.

Also, many people will wait in line for the ferry and when they get to us, they ask how to get to the monorail...*sigh*

People will also stand in line at the wrong dock and even get on the wrong boat.

Guests also cannot seem to read because they'll stand right by the bus signs and proceed to ask you which way to Carribbean Beach? Or which side is bus 5 on?

And finally, a gentleman basically called me a liar today because I said that the parking lot for MK is on the other side of the lake...sometimes I wonder where their minds are when they travel to their destinations in the morning...do they just tune out the world?

DisneySam

One of my favorites that I ALWAYS seem to hear is "Did you know they are going to build the monorail so it goes to all the parks and hotels?" I usually just shake my head and laugh to myself.

Another one that made my BFF and I start CRACKING up was in EPCOT at WS, walking to the Maelstorm in Norway, a Mom and her young (8 years old or so) child.

"Mommy what country is this?"
"I think its supposed to be Alaska."

Honestly...where do I even begin?!

mermaid1

Also saw a mother yelling at a woman with no legs in a wheelchair because she was being allowed to go to the front of the line. The mother was swearing in front of everyone and making a huge scene

This is not a stupid guest doing something idiotic, ths is a rude and vicious moron who has no empathy for people. Wow! What a sad tale. That there are actually people as rude as that...:(

hrcollectibles

EPCOT tends to get the stupid guests.....see its all the lack of edutainment rides I tell ya! :ROFLOL:

I saw/heard a few things from my trip at EPCOT worth mentioning:

Family standing in front of the Land holding up their maps "I don't see anything around here that says Future World on it, and I really want to go see what it is"

I was sooooo close to telling them they were IN future world....but alas I just let them figure it out..actually I don't think they ever did but thats ok.

While waiting in line for UoE....a couple comes up to the CM.....how do we get to Epcot? The CM was like "*&&^%$#" and they said again...now pointing toward the wand...the CM said "the mickey wand"?" they said NO....EPCOT HOW DO WE GET TO EPCOT........."just go through the innoventions breezway and take a right".

I think I heard someone call Figment...Barney's little friend like Barney the Dinosaur :eek:

Someone said "WHERE'S THAT COKE PAVILION" while I was eating at the electric umbrella.....ah yes the coke pavilion, where they offer free razors, mirrors, and premade lines on tables all for you

And then I met this family at Canada's mezzanine thingy buy the restrooms where you can watch IllumiNations...and she says to be.....so what land is your favorite?

I said World Showcase....and she goes "No, Hun...like what...you know, EPCOT, Magic Kingdom?" and I said....park? "No Hun, land"...."I like EPCOT" "Oh I do too hun, isn't it pretty". :wave:

Is that the one where the pre show is done by Lindsey Lohan and there is an AA of her? Lohans Crazy Adventure

Piebald

I can't believe you are all surprised that this happens so often. In fact, go to Stupidguesttricks.com and you'll get a real kick. Most of their stories are not like "heehee that's silly" but more like "holy @!&#$".

I always get asked completely stupid questions. In fact I would say out of the hundreds of people who ask me questions a day, like 4 or 5 are "good questions" or simply questions that may stimulate good conversation. It also has to do with how much interest the person has when asking the question. Sometimes it's all about how the question is asked.

You would all be really surprised how much people have absolutely no clue what is going on. People get in line without knowing what they're going into (unless they can see what exactly it is i.e. Splash Mountain,Everest,etc.) People just follow big crowds of people ... some weird family might be waiting for a show that starts in like an hour and people will all follow them in and then get furious when they find out the show doesn't start for an hour.

Disney knows this more than people think and they a) make fun of it with CM-exclusive merchandise and b) make a ton of money off these idiots so quit complaining guys!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom