Actual quote from Guest...

sandicinderelli

And one time I saw some ladies go into a candy/food store (cant remember where exactly) and there was a hispanic lady and a black lady... I"m not sure wat happened in the store..i guess maybe the black lady skipped the hispanic lady, but i was passing by and they were cussing at each other and throwing racial insults and each other and both of them had kids!

:eek:

cooleo

Alright. I got one:

My two BFFS and I were walking down Sunset Boulevard down by those shops when we look over and see a "sweet" old lady and her "sweet" old husband. While they seemed harmless, I put sweet in quotations because of what happened next: all of a sudden, the wife looks to the husband, and in a really gruff, mean voice shouts: I DON'T WAIT FOR @$$HOLES!

Maybe no one else finds that funny, but we almost peed.:ROFLOL:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: I would have busted a gut laughing.

bjlc57

what type of parent tells a kid...

Gees what type of parent tells a kid that Mickey Mouse hates you? and that he will get violent with you and cause you a permanent harm to your body.
Hey Pay $60 per day to have Mickey Mouse deform you., isn't that what WDW is all about?

Rip your tongue out? Some parent should have their child ripped out of their house. Permanently.

but the rest of the thread is great. although you could spend your whole day trying to read all of it.

kimmychad

Gees what type of parent tells a kid that Mickey Mouse hates you? and that he will get violent with you and cause you a permanent harm to your body.
Hey Pay $60 per day to have Mickey Mouse deform you., isn't that what WDW is all about?

Rip your tongue out? Some parent should have their child ripped out of their house. Permanently.

but the rest of the thread is great. although you could spend your whole day trying to read all of it.

this post makes no sense at all.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Disney4Eva

A friend of my sister's used to be a CM, and I asked if people asked him what time the 3:00 parade was. He laughed and said "Yeah. I always told them it was at 2:60" :lol:

TrojanUSC

If I had a nickel for every ridiculous thing that was said or asked to me, working both at Tower and Guest Relations, I would be quite wealthy. Here's a short list:

(At Tower) "Do we need to make a reservation to check in?"
(Guest Relations; Pouring thunderstorm outside) "Is this real rain?"
(In front of Space Mountain) "Where the rides be at?"
(On Gay Days) "Could they at least stop being homosexuals for the day?"
(Referring to the 'Play 4 Days' ticket special) "Can I please have the foreplay?"
(In City Hall) "May I please see Michael Eisner...right now!"

Oh, people.

Elonwy

*contemplates moving to Canada*

*Nah - too cold if an igloo doesn't melt!*

awww...unkadug...c'mon, move to Canada. See when it gets real cold we just grow a nice coat of fur then go to WDW and scare people on Expedition Everest until we're warm again :)

Besides, our money is really pretty and every 30 years or so it is worth the same as yours.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
awww...unkadug...c'mon, move to Canada. See when it gets real cold we just grow a nice coat of fur then go to WDW and scare people on Expedition Everest until we're warm again :)

Besides, our money is really pretty and every 30 years or so it is worth the same as yours.
:ROFLOL:

InfernalPenguin

I once heard someone suggest that Dinoland USA should have figment in it... I believe they thought he was a dino and not a dragon lol

Good lord... you may be on to something.

Figment is a dragon. Beastly Kingdomme(sp?) needs a dragon mascot. Hmmm?

But anyways....

Heard in queue for BTMRR:

"Is this were the pirates are?"

*train blares in background, amid scenic desert background*

(looking at map)"Yep, this must be it"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom