A Whole New World of Huggles

tigsmom

MerHearted said:
*clunks everyone on the head* Bow to me! Muahahahahaha! :king: :lookaroun

:dazzle: :dazzle:

bowing.gif

nibblesandbits

So I had the most fun day ever! (Besides it being 5 degrees when I left my house this morning and 16 degrees now.)

I went on an externship for school and followed a guy around who works for a news station here in STL. We managed to find this great story about the St. Louis Cardinals and how on the bilboards advertising that tickets are for sale, the actual Cardinal is missing. Somebody has cut the birds off the sign. We thought it might be the billboard company, but apparently it wasn't, so there's some sort of thieve going around stealing Cardinals off billboards.

The billboards have this logo on it:

CARDINALS%20MED.jpg

And when I say only the birds were missing...I mean just that...they didn't leave a piece of the birds on the sign.

Anyway, so I also got interviewed for the story because we couldn't find people on the street to interview (it's 16 degrees, for crying out loud! Who else in their right mind would be travelling in dowtown STL when it's that cold?) Turns out they are going to use 2 of my quotes for the story tonight! I'm so excited!

It seriously was a great experience and I learned a lot from it too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom