A Whole New World of Huggles

dandaman

Just checked: with a gold and silver in skeleton, we're just ahead of the U.S. in the medal count! :eek:

...Just wishing for more golds, is all. :lol:

Pongo

dandaman said:
Let's just say the light shines through to the other side. :lookaroun

:lol:

Today in my Economics class, we had about 10/25 kids in class (it was a Senior Skip Day... three day weekend), so instead of actually working, we watched curling :lol:

dandaman

Pongo said:

Today in my Economics class, we had about 10/25 kids in class (it was a Senior Skip Day... three day weekend), so instead of actually working, we watched curling :lol:

It's so weird how it seems that everyone (non-Canadian) is finally finding out about curling. A year ago, you could talk about "throwing stones" to someone, and they'd take it as a threat!

Pongo

dandaman said:

It's so weird how it seems that everyone (non-Canadian) is finally finding out about curling. A year ago, you could talk about "throwing stones" to someone, and they'd take it as a threat!

I've liked curling ever since I knew about the Olympics. But you're right, it seems like it's becoming the "cool" thing to like about the Olympics these days.

Fantasmic!329

dandaman said:
No avatar, Freddy?
I haven't gotten a chance to change it from Valentine's Day, so I just am going blank till I get a new one. Right now, I'm just too lazy to find one. :lol: :lookaroun

*huggles* all that huggled me, and even those that did not

dandaman

Fantasmic!329 said:
I haven't gotten a chance to change it from Valentine's Day, so I just am going blank till I get a new one.

My mind's been blank for as long as I can remember.

At least I think it has.

What'd you say? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom