A Whole New World of Huggles

tigsmom

figmentmom said:
The power is FINALLY back on here - let me tell you, it was a long, cold night without heat! Still, we're luckier than a lot of people - some areas of our county are not expected to have power until tomorrow. :eek:

HUGGLES

tigsmom

figmentmom said:
We lost power in August a year or so ago - anyone else remember the big grid failure? It was a nuisance - we had to stand in line to buy ice and batteries just like all the other unprepared folk :lol: - but it didn't get dark until late, and certainly heating the house wasn't an issue. This was totally different, and a lot more sobering.

I remember that...it happened just before we left on vacation. We were only without power for a day and a half. And its a whole different world when its in the winter...no heat is not fun.

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
Is that sarcasm? :lol:

It's been real nice weather today for us...I'm bored as hell though :lol:

Want the snow and wild winds that go along with the 11 degree weather?

Trying to stay warm will kill the boredom.

speck76

Pongo said:
I'll say.

I went for a bike ride :D
I played racquetball for 2 hours this morning....effed up my ankle. I was moving....not even fast, and I rolled it (hit happened so fast it looked like blur) and I heard a snap....sent me to the floor for 5 minutes or so....still hurts....especially when I am not mobile for a while.

Then, took shower #2 and met friend for lunch/drinks (we sat outside) and then went to the coast to go fishing (did not catch anything, but saw a ton of Dolphins)

Pongo

speck76 said:
I played racquetball for 2 hours this morning....effed up my ankle. I was moving....not even fast, and I rolled it (hit happened so fast it looked like blur) and I heard a snap....sent me to the floor for 5 minutes or so....still hurts....especially when I am not mobile for a while.

Then, took shower #2 and met friend for lunch/drinks (we sat outside) and then went to the coast to go fishing (did not catch anything, but saw a ton of Dolphins)

I've never played raquetball. Hope your ankle feels better :wave:

Which coast did you go to?

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:

Ouch. Hope you're feeling better now *huggles* :)

tigsmom

speck76 said:

I take it you're well on your way to feeling like yourself again and thats good. Sorry about the ankle, happens to me all the time. Wrap it up, elevate it and use some ice if need be. Some Motrin couldn't hurt.

Mmmmm... warm sloppy huggles... always a good thing. :lol:

*nekkid huggles* even though its freezing out. :D

speck76

tigsmom said:
I take it you're well on your way to feeling like yourself again and thats good. Sorry about the ankle, happens to me all the time. Wrap it up, elevate it and use some ice if need be. Some Motrin couldn't hurt.

Mmmmm... warm sloppy huggles... always a good thing. :lol:

*nekkid huggles* even though its freezing out. :D
today is the first day in 3 weeks I have felt "normal" (sans ankle)....no dizziness, no foogy head.....and no drugs :)

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
today is the first day in 3 weeks I have felt "normal" (sans ankle)....no dizziness, no foogy head.....and no drugs :)
Yay...:lol: it just sucks that it always has to be something...but the ankle is the least of it compared to how you've been feeling lately :D

speck76

*slaps regina with vince*
icon_fishslap.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom