A Whole New World of Huggles

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
ok....so....they did a head CT, a chest film, and an EKG....all came back clear. I had what they referred to as a major anxiety episode (worst episode ever! :lookaroun)...and probably this has been the cause of my vertigo and feeling bad.

so...I have a whole line of new drugs to take now :)
Now that we know you're ok...can I kill you :lookaroun

It goes without saying that you need to relax...do you get this whole long weekend off or just President's Day?

Pongo

I'm out too. I just made a CD of Disney ride music, and now I'm doing my Stat homework.

*huggles*

This place is pretty quiet with everyone gone. They better come back soon.

jesserin

Pongo said:
I'm out too. I just made a CD of Disney ride music, and now I'm doing my Stat homework.

*huggles*

This place is pretty quiet with everyone gone. They better come back soon.

Goodnight Luke *huggles* good luck with the homework!

nibblesandbits

Hey...random question of the day...does anyone know where I can get the music "When You Wish Upon a Star?" I just need that one song!

And seeing as how I'm the only one here...I'm surely going to get an answer...:rolleyes: :lol:

Pongo

nibblesandbits said:
Hey...random question of the day...does anyone know where I can get the music "When You Wish Upon a Star?" I just need that one song!

And seeing as how I'm the only one here...I'm surely going to get an answer...:rolleyes: :lol:

You could always pirate it...:lookaroun

Oh wait, wrong thread :lol:

Anyway. I'm not supposed to be here. I should be in bed.

Goodnight nibbs!

*huggles*

nibblesandbits

Yeah...I didn't know where to get it from...lol...didn't know if anybody had any really good versions that they liked of the song either...I was listening to versions on my brother's i-tunes and found an instumental version by Jim Brickman that wasn't bad, but maybe a little too slow for what I'm using it for.

*huggles* Luke

goodnight!

MerHearted

nibblesandbits said:
Wow...the *huggle* thread surely took a dip in attendance today. :( (And posts...I think today holds the records for the least number of posts...)

Not really, the original thread sometimes went days without a post. That thing took over a year to complete.

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:

What version? The Black Wishes CD has it (not the yellow one) - you can get that on ebay... Or just go to itunes... ;)

jesserin

MerHearted said:
Not really, the original thread sometimes went days without a post. That thing took over a year to complete.

Morning *huggles* everyone...

hey Vince! we don't see you around here much anymore... *huggles*!:wave:

(no one's been set on fire for a long time now :lookaroun )

tigsmom

jesserin said:
Morning *huggles* everyone...

hey Vince! we don't see you around here much anymore... *huggles*!:wave:

(no one's been set on fire for a long time now :lookaroun )

Or stuffed into Darrel's pants. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom