A Whole New World of Huggles

speck76

tigsmom said:
(((HUGS)))

Thank God everything turned out ok. Stress and anxiety can really mess up your system. Please try to relax (easy to say I know) and not let things make you crazy. :kiss:

Easier said than done....

There is really only one thing I am to say about it.....IT'S ALL REGINA'S FAULT!

There....I feel better now :D

dandaman

jesserin said:
:) just trying to lighten up the thread... I had to choose one of the worst teams out there (and one that I actually go see frequently) ;)

The Stingrays aren't a real NHL team, though...

(From recent memory...? :lookaroun)

stranger

speck76 said:

There is really only one thing I am to say about it.....IT'S ALL REGINA'S FAULT!

I think she will like that!
And thank goodness everything turned out okay.

*Huggles*

Oh *Flicks you real hard* for scaring us.

jesserin

dandaman said:
The Stingrays aren't a real NHL team, though...

(From recent memory...? :lookaroun)

I know, and lord, it's a good thing... they're horrible for NHL standards... ;) but they are quite entertaining - I don't think I've ever been to a game where there wasn't at least 2-3 fights... (oh and 1 or 2 goals...) :lol:

dandaman

jesserin said:
I know, and lord, it's a good thing... they're horrible for NHL standards... ;) but they are quite entertaining - I don't think I've ever been to a game where there wasn't at least 2-3 fights... (oh and 1 or 2 goals...) :lol:

That about sums up the Belle River Canadiens (Junior "C" league, the arena's on my street in fact...). Remember, we were the sole responsibility for the tiny terror known as Tie Domi at one point. :lookaroun

tigsmom

speck76 said:

We need to get a chat going again, that should help you relax. :lol:

and poor Regina :rolleyes:

jesserin

dandaman said:
:veryconfu Are you referring to the post I just made in the "other" thread?

yeah - this is the same guy that was trying to get everyone's goat the other day... I called him out for being a troll and he disappeared only to show back up as wdw fan 4 life using all the same comments and sticking up for jahow7... i'm trying to be polite but this guy makes it difficult...

dandaman

jesserin said:
yeah - this is the same guy that was trying to get everyone's goat the other day... I called him out for being a troll and he disappeared only to show back up as wdw fan 4 life using all the same comments and sticking up for jahow7... i'm trying to be polite but this guy makes it difficult...

I just so happened to pull up his posts a couple minutes ago... I think he has about 3 pointless arguments in 4 total threads he's actually posted in. Keep in mind he has 49 posts. :rolleyes:

jesserin

Oh well, almost supper time *huggles*...

It's so warm here we're grilling out... steaks and baked potatoes anyone? :)

(i skipped lunch, so sorry if i'm a little early on the dinner plans... not to mention - i'm excited to grill out - it's been cold here for too long... almost 2 whole weeks :D)

Nemo14

Original Poster
Afternoon huggles all!

Glad you got things checked out Brad!

Yes,I'm Betty, and I'm leaving for FL Saturday morning!:sohappy:

I thought the same thing about WDW fan4life when I read some of his posts earlier today.

There, have I caught up now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom