A Whole New World of Huggles

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
Afternoon huggles all!

Glad you got things checked out Brad!

Yes,I'm Betty, and I'm leaving for FL Saturday morning!:sohappy:

I thought the same thing about WDW fan4life when I read some of his posts earlier today.

There, have I caught up now?

YAY!!! :kiss: I'm super excited for you!!! (yep - you seem on top of things!) :D

figmentmom

Safari, are mood swings common after the treatment for Graves Disease? Son's GF has been extremely upset and anxious for the last week and a half...quite out of character.

Safari Giraffe

figmentmom said:
Safari, are mood swings common after the treatment for Graves Disease? Son's GF has been extremely upset and anxious for the last week and a half...quite out of character.

Did she have the radioactive iodine? If so, when is she scheduled to have thyroid levels checked (especially T4)? Mood swings can be sign of hypothyroidism (low thyroid levels). Feeling anxious can also be a sign of hyperthyroidism (excessive levels). She needs to find out how much the thyroid gland is working since treatment. I would have her call the doctor and let him know her symptoms. Sometimes radioactive iodine does not work the first time and needs to be repeated. You need further information.

Hope this helps.:)

barnum42

eerinesses said:
yyeah - this is the same guy that was trying to get everyone's goat the other day... I called him out for being a troll and he disappeared only to show back up as wow fan 4 life using all the same comments and sticking up for howdah7... I'm trying to be polite but this guy makes it difficult...
I'm sure you've already done it, but just hit the report button and let a mod take care of it. If it's a repeat troll, their IP address can be blocked and stop them pulling the same trick again - at least from the same location.

jesserin

barnum42 said:
I'm sure you've already done it, but just hit the report button and let a mod take care of it. If it's a repeat troll, their IP address can be blocked and stop them pulling the same trick again - at least from the same location.

I know, but the guys not done anything wrong except be utterly annoying... I'm not sure they can kick you off for asking stupid questions... and arguing stupid answers...

figmentmom

Safari Giraffe said:
Did she have the radioactive iodine? If so, when is she scheduled to have thyroid levels checked (especially T4)? Mood swings can be sign of hypothyroidism (low thyroid levels). Feeling anxious can also be a sign of hyperthyroidism (excessive levels). She needs to find out how much the thyroid gland is working since treatment. I would have her call the doctor and let him know her symptoms. Sometimes radioactive iodine does not work the first time and needs to be repeated. You need further information.

Hope this helps.:)

I'll pass it on. The kids attend school three hours north of here; as I have mentioned before, we're pretty much it as far as a support network goes for her, but we're walking that fine line between supportive and intrusive.

Thanks! :wave:

barnum42

jesserin said:
I know, but the guys not done anything wrong except be utterly annoying... I'm not sure they can kick you off for asking stupid questions... and arguing stupid answers...
If they've not been abusive, just moronic then either ignore or block them. Some things just are not worth worrying about.

*Huggles*

Pongo

*huggles*

I'm trying to burn a CD but everything is being rather difficult.

And now I have to go to class.

I hope everyone enjoyed those huggles while they lasted! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom