tigsmom said:
*long distance huggles*
flu.gif

Me too.

No fun.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Yay, Dot's back!

I'm glad you returned. I think that when people left the huggle thread, it didn't help anything. It hurts everyone: the person who left for distancing themselves, and the people who stayed because they aren't in association with the former hugglers anymore. At least in the huggle thread.

So I'm glad you're here to stay!

*huggles*!

I knew I was coming back.
I just needed to think.
It's good to be back!
Huggles, Luke!

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Thinking is good.

How was your day?

Nothing special. But the weather is beautiful today! Snow's melting! :sohappy: How's your day?

You know, I never got to ask you -

What did you think of Grey's Anatomy?!
I thought it was excellent!
When that bomb went off I almost fell out of my chair! :lol:

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Nothing special. But the weather is beautiful today! Snow's melting! :sohappy: How's your day?

I actually expected the bomb to go off while he was carying it away. I guess I'm just good at predicting things like that. It still startled me though.

Today was okay. I've been kind of sick lately, so I took a Nyquil last night, and it was so hard to wake up this morning.

Anyway. I have to get ready for Philosophy class.

*huggles*

:wave:

jesserin

Uponastar said:

No kidding - the baby was sleeping in my arms and I jumped so high I woke her up - I didn't get to catch the end of the show (DH filled me in) b/c I was busy getting her back to sleep... that really freaked me out!

dandaman

jesserin said:
No kidding - the baby was sleeping in my arms and I jumped so high I woke her up - I didn't get to catch the end of the show (DH filled me in) b/c I was busy getting her back to sleep... that really freaked me out!

:lol:

*huggles*

I'd asked MKCP 1985 (darned if I remember his real name) what he thought of the show, on Monday.

MKCP 1985 said:
It was the bomb! :lookaroun

MKCP 1985

barnum42 said:
*Does double-take :eek: *

So much for keeping things out of the gutter! :animwink: :wave:
Huggling his bonus in public is what got him mugged in the first place! :lookaroun

Mad- I couldn't steal the man's caddy - so here are the keys - NOW I CALL shotgun. :lol:

Danny - my real name can't be too hard to find, but I don't feel like looking it up either. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom