A Whole New World of Huggles

Nemo14

Original Poster
jesserin said:
*Warm Weather Huggles*!!! Yay! It's in the 70's today! :) Hope y'all are getting some of this sunshine... I'll share! ;)

SUNSHINE
Sunny here too - it's supposed to go up to the high 50's - low 60's today, then get cold again this weekend!

(but I don't care - I'm leaving Saturday!!!!!!!)

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
Sunny here too - it's supposed to go up to the high 50's - low 60's today, then get cold again this weekend!

(but I don't care - I'm leaving Saturday!!!!!!!)

It'll be super warm (80's-ish) in FL this weekend... (got any room in your suitcase?:lookaroun )

Nemo14

Original Poster
I'm not sure I could fit "Flat Stanley" in my suitcase at this point! :lol: (Why do Moms have to bring all the "extras"?)

Anyway, my internet is going so s...l...o...w this morning. I think I'll go run some errands and come back later. Have a good day all! :wave:

stranger

jesserin said:
*Warm Weather Huggles*!!! Yay! It's in the 70's today! :) Hope y'all are getting some of this sunshine... I'll share! ;)

SUNSHINE

And it worked! We have a little bit of sunshine out right now!! :sohappy:

*Morning huggles* :wave:

Brad, how are you feeling today?

Uponastar

Good morning! :wave:

After what happened the other day, my first impulse was to go away and stay away. But I found I couldn't do that. I guess I'm in too deep. :)

I consider many of you to be my friends and I don't want to lose that.

As an IMom, I wish I had done some things differently. I cringe to think that I could have been a more positive influence - and wasn't.
The young people in huggles are amazing!!!! All of you!
None of you should feel badly for getting swept up in certain moments. You are young and entitled to not always knowing what is best for you. Put that behind you now and make this an opportunity to take it back a step and return the huggles thread to what it was meant to be. We were all brought together here because of a mutual interest in a very wholesome subject - Walt Disney World! If we keep that in mind for now on, we should be able to continue to have fun, lend support, laugh, cry, and be utterly off-the-wall and still keep it at a level that keeps everyone feeling comfortable and welcome. We can certainly do that!

On that note - *A new beginning huggles, everyone!*

jesserin

Uponastar said:

After what happened the other day, my first impulse was to go away and stay away. But I found I couldn't do that. I guess I'm in too deep. :)

As an IMom, I wish I had done some things differently. I cringe to think that I could have been a more positive influence - and wasn't.
None of you should feel badly for getting swept up in certain moments. You are young and entitled to not always knowing what is best for you. Put that behind you now and make this an opportunity to take it back a step and return the huggles thread to what it was meant to be. We were all brought together here because of a mutual interest in a very wholesome subject - Walt Disney World! If we keep that in mind for now on, we should be able to continue to have fun, lend support, laugh, cry, and be utterly off-the-wall and still keep it at a level that keeps everyone feeling comfortable and welcome. We can certainly do that!

awww... that was beautiful! :kiss: *new day huggles* bach atcha! :wave:

jesserin

Uponastar said:
Thanks, Jess! :kiss:
You are pretty wonderful, you know!
You've been just what Bonny needed. I appreciate that.

thanks :kiss: ... I have this thing for opening my big mouth - most the time it comes back to bite me in the ... but every once in awhile it helps out... ;)

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:

Well put Dot!

*missing my little hugglers*

tigsmom

jesserin said:
:lol: just wait until you have kids... early for me used to be 10am... now I'm lucky if I get to sleep in past 7 or 7:30... ;)

Wait until she is older...I'm up at 5:30 every morning to get the kids up and going for school. Next year Katie will have to motivate herself because I'm not calling the dorm to wake her up. :lol:

*long distance huggles*
flu.gif

Pongo

Uponastar said:

Yay, Dot's back!

I'm glad you returned. I think that when people left the huggle thread, it didn't help anything. It hurts everyone: the person who left for distancing themselves, and the people who stayed because they aren't in association with the former hugglers anymore. At least in the huggle thread.

So I'm glad you're here to stay!

*huggles*!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom