A Whole New World of Huggles

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:
Betty's the one going to FL on Sat. I believe

betty is safari right? (so sorry guys - i'm getting confused again... I really do try but the betty's and bonny's always get me mixed up...) I've got the mom's Mad & Mary, brad and Roxxy are easy to remember... Dot is too fun to forget... but it's the B's that have my brain all jumbled up :D

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:
Betty is Nemo...:D But it's easy to get mixed up!

And no one knows Safari's real name...

ahhh... I'm sorry Betty - I knew that - It didn't sound right but I just couldn't come up with the right one... thanks Nibs! :)

speck76

ok....so....they did a head CT, a chest film, and an EKG....all came back clear. I had what they referred to as a major anxiety episode (worst episode ever! :lookaroun)...and probably this has been the cause of my vertigo and feeling bad.

so...I have a whole line of new drugs to take now :)

Safari Giraffe

nibblesandbits said:
Betty is Nemo...:D But it's easy to get mixed up!

And no one knows Safari's real name...

Giraffe is fine. I will not reveal my name for many reasons. I can't even use initials because that would really confuse people.......:lol: :lookaroun

*Afternoon HUGGLES*

nibblesandbits

speck76 said:
ok....so....they did a head CT, a chest film, and an EKG....all came back clear. I had what they referred to as a major anxiety episode (worst episode ever! :lookaroun)...and probably this has been the cause of my vertigo and feeling bad.

Brad, glad you are more or less ok! I've had anxiety attacks before (right after my grandpa died I started getting them...now I think I get them every once in a while...but they aren't nearly as severe as that one was) and they are not fun. (I felt like I was having a heart attack after my grandpa died.)

But, yeah for having a whole new set of drugs! :lol:

nibblesandbits

Safari Giraffe said:
Giraffe is fine. I will not reveal my name for many reasons. I can't even use initials because that would really confuse people.......:lol: :lookaroun

*Afternoon HUGGLES*
don't worry, Giraffe, no one on here really knows my real name either (well first name anyway...a few know my last) and I'm going to keep it that way if I can...

jesserin

speck76 said:

wow - well at least maybe now your new drugs will fix all this mess...

*huggles* to get better... :wave:

(shame on you for making us worry...):fork:

tigsmom

speck76 said:

(((HUGS)))

Thank God everything turned out ok. Stress and anxiety can really mess up your system. Please try to relax (easy to say I know) and not let things make you crazy. :kiss:

jesserin

Safari Giraffe said:

*Afternoon HUGGLES*

I don't need to know anyone's name... I just get confused when both names are out there - I'd prefer just use everone's wdwmagic names as my memory has gone down the drain ever since i got pregnant... :rolleyes:

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:
don't worry, Giraffe, no one on here really knows my real name either (well first name anyway...a few know my last) and I'm going to keep it that way if I can...

Nibs is fun, how many people can say the talk to a giraffe and a nibs? I'll just stick to those... :p

figmentmom

speck76 said:

Speck, darlin', do this to us again and we're ALL going to need meds...:lol:

nibblesandbits

Well all, I'm gonna get out of here for a while...it's a nice day and I want to go shopping before I have to go to class!

*huggles* to you all!

(hi *huggles* to Dan!)

figmentmom said:
Speck, darlin', do this to us again and we're ALL going to need meds...:lol:

And you are definitely right about that Mary! :lol:

Safari Giraffe

speck76 said:

I am not surprised that this was the diagnosis. You recently started a new position at work and have been putting in long hours.

I'm glad your tests came back ok and now the doctor knows how to treat whats going on with you. I don't know what drugs they are treating you with but sometimes anxiety can be treated without meds if you are willing to make changes to alleviate the cause of the anxiety. The less meds you have to take the better!

Glad you are ok.

*HUGGLES*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom