A Whole New World of Huggles

DDuckFan130

darthdarrel said:
If you think this is bad you should see some of the stuff that is posted in PML!:rolleyes:
I was waiting for someone to bring that up. In the case of the PML, most of us that post in there are of age...actually we all are of age. But we do check ourselves there too. And honestly, it has gotten worse in here...but I think age has something to do with that again.

*shrugs*

jesserin

Okay - so now that that's fixed - and no one is leaving... let's all offer a safe and kind huggle... :D

I think we need a huggle chain... and on Valentines Day no less - the day when there should be abundant good will wishing around here...

no more unkindness, no more rudeness - just *huggles* after all, isn't this what this board is all about?

*huggles*

nibblesandbits

Mad...there's no reason for anyone to leave...what needs to happen is we all need to take responsibility for our actions.

It was right of you to speak up because otherwise we wouldn't have taken stock over the fact that what was going on was possibly uncomfortable to others.

As I have said, I don't know what it was like before when the *huggle* threads started...all I know is what it's evolved into. I do know that I would hate it if I had done something to help alienate someone else and make them feel uncomfortable...and even after that first time you said something, I did change my ways, I think I need to evaluate even more. And others should too without being offended.

We are all here to support each other. That is the purpose here. And I think we do that...but sometimes, things are taken just a little too far. (Which, I will say, I admit to doing that, at least before the first time you said something.)

darthdarrel

DDuckFan130 said:
I was waiting for someone to bring that up. In the case of the PML, most of us that post in there are of age...actually we all are of age. But we do check ourselves there too. And honestly, it has gotten worse in here...but I think age has something to do with that again.

*shrugs*
WEll We also have to know that even in the PML it is possible to have underage people posting there. I have complained about some of the posts in there to no avail, I would definately never let a child of mine even see some of the stuff in there let alone post in there.

DDuckFan130

darthdarrel said:
WEll We also have to know that even in the PML it is possible to have underage people posting there. I have complained about some of the posts in there to no avail, I would definately never let a child of mine even see some of the stuff in there let alone post in there.
If there are underage people posting in there please point them out because that would be news to me :lol: But yes some of us do try to check ourselves in the pad threads.

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
Mad...there's no reason for anyone to leave...what needs to happen is we all need to take responsibility for our actions.

It was right of you to speak up because otherwise we wouldn't have taken stock over the fact that what was going on was possibly uncomfortable to others.

As I have said, I don't know what it was like before when the *huggle* threads started...all I know is what it's evolved into. I do know that I would hate it if I had done something to help alienate someone else and make them feel uncomfortable...and even after that first time you said something, I did change my ways, I think I need to evaluate even more. And others should too without being offended.

We are all here to support each other. That is the purpose here. And I think we do that...but sometimes, things are taken just a little too far. (Which, I will say, I admit to doing that, at least before the first time you said something.)

I agree with everything you have said especially the parts in bold type.
I'm a firm believer in speaking up (and trying to do so without being rude), apologizing when I have offended someone and taking responsibility for my actions. I can't make anybody stay or leave, I can only control my own actions.

huggles :wave:

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
there's no reason for anyone to leave...what needs to happen is we all need to take responsibility for our actions.

I take full responsibility for anything and everything I have done or been involved in. I choose to leave for now to take a moment to look at things differently. I do not know what the result will be, or when (if?) I will be returning. Good Bye.

*huggles*

Nemo14

Original Poster
Wow! I just caught up on the last 20+ pages, and I'm a little stunned. I sincerely hope that none of our hugglers seriously leave, but I really understand why people are getting more and more offended by the recent posts here. Face it friends, things have really gotten out of hand lately, and the blame probably lies with all of us - those whose posts have offended and those who haven't had the courage to speak up about it. Thank you Mad, Katie, MKCP and all the rest who have brought these issues to the forefront.

With that being said, may I suggest that we all take a deep breath, and remind ourselves of what brought us all here in the first place.

(Spoken like a true internet Mom!)

Valentine's Huggles all! :kiss:

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
I take full responsibility for anything and everything I have done or been involved in. I choose to leave for now to take a moment to look at things differently. I do not know what the result will be, or when (if?) I will be returning. Good Bye.

*huggles*
Connor...no one needs to leave...that was the point I was trying to make...all we need to do is take responsibility for what we all may have done wrong and come back here with a new understanding. (Which I see that you have already done.)

No one wants anyone else to go away. As I stated earlier, we are all here for each other. That is the part that matters.

*huggles* to Connor! :wave:

MKCP 1985

Bonny, please don't leave this thread because of anything I've said. I didn't mean to offend you. You contribute quite a bit here, and after all, are the Joan Rivers of the Winter Olympics.

As a peace offering, please accept these chocolates:
0705dkchoc.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom