A Whole New World of Huggles

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Wow, do you think that would happen? I could see it if we were talking about pleasure, but breast feeding? Hmmmm, maybe I am naieve (sp?)

Its not that subject in particular, but a combination of what has been going on for awhile. Having continous running conversations is frowned on and really should be taken to AIM or whatever program everybody uses. We all get carried away at times so a gentle reminder never hurts.

Running this site costs quite a bit of money and its really a hobby for Steve and not a business.

nibblesandbits

tigsmom said:
Its not that subject in particular, but a combination of what has been going on for awhile. Having continous running conversations is frowned on and really should be taken to AIM or whatever program everybody uses. We all get carried away at times so a gentle reminder never hurts.

Running this site costs quite a bit of money and its really a hobby for Steve and not a business.
I totally understand that...but I also think that if we were a REAL problem here at the *huggle* threads one of the moderators would say something. They have to at least check out these threads every once in a while I would think.

I'm not saying that I don't appreciate what Steve does...because I do...a lot. Without him, I would have never "met" any of you. And that is the best thing of all. :D

DDuckFan130

nibblesandbits said:
I totally understand that...but I also think that if we were a REAL problem here at the *huggle* threads one of the moderators would say something. They have to at least check out these threads every once in a while I would think.

I'm not saying that I don't appreciate what Steve does...because I do...a lot. Without him, I would have never "met" any of you. And that is the best thing of all. :D
:lol:

I doubt Steve would sit there and read through the many upon many pages these threads add on per hour :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

jesserin said:
hey, there's no better show of love - than taking care of the one's dearest to us! :) *huggles*

Oh I know... it can just be tiring sometimes... I have to admit that I sometimes look at all of the people going through the no bag line and wonder what it would be like to be able to do that

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Oh I know... it can just be tiring sometimes... I have to admit that I sometimes look at all of the people going through the no bag line and wonder what it would be like to be able to do that

oh honey... you are so right... tiring is putting it mildly, more like utterly exhausting most of the time... :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom