A Whole New World of Huggles

speck76

Nemo14 said:
BTW, is the weather getting warmer now down there? I want it toasty warm there by Saturday! :animwink:

Tonight
Feb 14
Clear
N/A/40°

Wed
Feb 15
Mostly Sunny
73°/52°

Thu
Feb 16
Partly Cloudy
79°/57°

Fri
Feb 17
Mostly Sunny
81°/55°

Sat
Feb 18
Partly Cloudy
81°/55°

Sun
Feb 19
Partly Cloudy
74°/56°

Mon
Feb 20
Partly Cloudy
81°/58°

Tue
Feb 21
Partly Cloudy
81°/56°

Wed
Feb 22
Showers
77°/53°

Thu
Feb 23
Mostly Cloudy
71°/55°

Nemo14

Original Poster
speck76 said:
Tonight
Feb 14
Clear
N/A/40°

Wed
Feb 15
Mostly Sunny
73°/52°

Thu
Feb 16
Partly Cloudy
79°/57°

Fri
Feb 17
Mostly Sunny
81°/55°

Sat
Feb 18
Partly Cloudy
81°/55°

Sun
Feb 19
Partly Cloudy
74°/56°

Mon
Feb 20
Partly Cloudy
81°/58°

Tue
Feb 21
Partly Cloudy
81°/56°

Wed
Feb 22
Showers
77°/53°

Thu
Feb 23
Mostly Cloudy
71°/55°
81! I'll take it!!!!

Thanks!!

Pongo

Okay, well, I hate to bring up the past after everything is peaceful again...

But I need to apologize. I was at class tonight, so I didn't get a chance be a part of all of that, but I just want to say THANK YOU to Mad for bringing it up, not because I was uncomfortable, but because I was making OTHER PEOPLE feel uncomfortable, and now I realize it. I've reflected on all the posts I've made today, and MAN, this is the worst I've felt in a while. I really am sorry for everything I said, ESPECIALLY if I made someone feel awkward or like they shouldn't be a part of the huggle thread. That is the LAST thing I want to do.

nibbs said:
It all comes in taking a moment to think...is there the possibility that I could be offending someone. I know I do this on a daily basis whenever I post on this site. I'm not pointing people out as needing to do this, I think we all do.

Nibbs, I will really take these words to heart, on this site AND in real life. They truly are words to live by. As a teenager, I constantly need to think about what I say or do, because what comes out could hurt anyone. I don't want that.

So, I'm sorry. And to Katie, Mad, and everyone else, I hope you accept my apology because it is truly from the heart. I can't even express what I feel right now, reading back on what we started.

And Connor, you best come back. I can't handle the wrath of the iMoms all on my own... ;)

Anyway. In with the good, out with the bad.

*huggles*

Nemo14

Original Poster
Pongo said:
Okay, well, I hate to bring up the past after everything is peaceful again...

But I need to apologize. I was at class tonight, so I didn't get a chance be a part of all of that, but I just want to say THANK YOU to Mad for bringing it up, not because I was uncomfortable, but because I was making OTHER PEOPLE feel uncomfortable, and now I realize it. I've reflected on all the posts I've made today, and MAN, this is the worst I've felt in a while. I really am sorry for everything I said, ESPECIALLY if I made someone feel awkward or like they shouldn't be a part of the huggle thread. That is the LAST thing I want to do.

Nibbs, I will really take these words to heart, on this site AND in real life. They truly are words to live by. As a teenager, I constantly need to think about what I say or do, because what comes out could hurt anyone. I don't want that.

So, I'm sorry. And to Katie, Mad, and everyone else, I hope you accept my apology because it is truly from the heart. I can't even express what I feel right now, reading back on what we started.

And Connor, you best come back. I can't handle the wrath of the iMoms all on my own... ;)

Anyway. In with the good, out with the bad.

*huggles*
I-Mom huggles Luke!

speck76

Pongo said:
everything is peaceful again...

I take offense to this

I work very hard....day in, day out, to keep the peace away from this thread. I have put forth blood, sweat, and tears to keep a certain level of dirty jokes, explotions, and connotation, and this is the thanks I get?!!

I am gone :cry:

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
I take offense to this

I work very hard....day in, day out, to keep the peace away from this thread. I have put forth blood, sweat, and tears to keep a certain level of dirty jokes, explotions, and connotation, and this is the thanks I get?!!

:lol:

You're such an a$$.

Pongo

speck76 said:
I take offense to this

No no Brad, I'll leave. I was the one that offended you...

:)

Nemo14

Original Poster
Time for us old folks to check out for the night. Tomorrow's another day....and only a day away.... and the sun will come out tomorrow....

Goodnight huggles! :wave:

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Time for us old folks to check out for the night. Tomorrow's another day....and only a day away.... and the sun will come out tomorrow....

Speak for yourself! :lookaroun

huggles

Pongo

Nemo14 said:

Goodnight *huggles*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom