A Whole New World of Huggles

DDuckFan130

Connor...pay attention. You. do. not. have. to. leave.

It's not about that. It's about checking your posts and taking into consideration that some might get offended.

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
Connor...no one needs to leave...that was the point I was trying to make...all we need to do is take responsibility for what we all may have done wrong and come back here with a new understanding. (Which I see that you have already done.)

No one wants anyone else to go away. As I stated earlier, we are all here for each other. That is the part that matters.

*huggles* to Connor! :wave:

I know, but at the moment I feel it's best.

*huggles*

Nemo14

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
Before I go:

Reg.JPG

Roxxy.JPG

Nibbles.JPG

Giraffe.JPG

Bonny.JPG

Mary.JPG

Mad.JPG

Jess.JPG

Dot.JPG

Betty.JPG
I see you saved the best for last!

nibblesandbits

DDuckFan130 said:
Connor...pay attention. You. do. not. have. to. leave.

It's not about that. It's about checking your posts and taking into consideration that some might get offended.
Regina, you've summed up what I"ve been saying nicely! :D

Edit: Final Poll for Tomorrowland Contest is ready and running...voting begins.......now

MommytoMJM

Thank you for the apology I accept. I'm sorry if I have made anyone uncomfortable by talking about MJ and her medical issues. I am not sure that I know how to not talk about MJ and what is our life, so I think it may still be best if I don't post, unfortunately MJ's issues are what my life is about right now (and possibly forever) and I don't forsee being able to curb how I talk about her.

MKCP 1985 said:
Bonny, please don't leave this thread because of anything I've said. I didn't mean to offend you. You contribute quite a bit here, and after all, are the Joan Rivers of the Winter Olympics.

As a peace offering, please accept these chocolates:
0705dkchoc.jpg

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Thank you for the apology I accept. I'm sorry if I have made anyone uncomfortable by talking about MJ and her medical issues. I am not sure that I know how to not talk about MJ and what is our life, so I think it may still be best if I don't post, unfortunately MJ's issues are what my life is about right now (and possibly forever) and I don't forsee being able to curb how I talk about her.
Bonny, I don't think MKCP meant that to be a personal attack on you or what your life revolves around. I think what was meant...and granted I'm speaking for myself through someone else's words...is that a lot of us don't know how to deal with SO much talk about someone with special needs.

We love to hear about MJ and without you joining this thread, I would have probably never really learned about her. But sometimes it's just hard for people who don't deal with that on an everyday basis don't understand what it's like to go through it. And sometimes we don't know how to handle it very well.

This is in no way saying I don't want you to continue coming here or posting about MJ...because I do...and I"m sure the others here do too...but I just wanted you to maybe explain a little of what MKCP was talking about.

*huggles* and :kiss: for Bonny and MJ

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:

Bonny! HUGGLES

Ok, don't leave. We all talk about our kids all the time in this thread and others. You have so much more to deal with than just about all of us...

*thinks very carefully how to word this*

what you have to deal with in your daily life with MJ may make some people uncomfortable so...maybe the specifics can be kept in her thread and in the links to your blog? Updates & milestones are fun to share with friends.

speck76

MommytoMJM said:

I think you have had this issue before, and because of that, you created a MJ thread to post updates about your daughter in....I am not sure why they needed to be posted here too.

nibblesandbits

good night to all! I am going to have dinner with my fiance...not really for Valentine's day...but he did cook...so that's something!

*huggles* to you all! :kiss:

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
good night to all! I am going to have dinner with my fiance...not really for Valentine's day...but he did cook...so that's something!

*huggles* to you all! :kiss:

Enjoy!

I'll be heading in for the night myself soon....huggles :wave:

Nemo14

Original Poster
This thread has gotten much too quiet tonight.

*Whips up a batch of chocolate chip cookies*

Any takers?
:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom