A Spirited Perfect Ten

PrincessNelly_NJ

Id really like to see how their sales people would react to this type of math being brought up while theyre making their pitch. How would they counter that? Probly just resort to fail safe tactics and show you a picture of grandpa on Dumbo and offer you a free cup cake
Back in May when I kept pressing financial questions on the DVC salesman we were with... he quickly realized that I handled most of our finances and instantly redirected all his questions to my fiancé instead.
Everything I asked was quickly dismissed and rerouted directly to my fiancé. Even now, we get mailers, letters, and flyers and they are only addressed to my fiancé and not me.

I'm sure they would act the same way if someone really pressed them.

I would love to watch someone like @ParentsOf4 and one of the sales persons talk DVC numbers, I have a feeling it would be quite entertaining.

Last edited:

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I understand guest safety concerns but if Disney is that worried, they'll take care of it. Why get upset over something out of your control? Let them worry about it. And they haven't done anything to stop him yet (not saying that makes it right).

Because actions like this make it difficult for the REST of those people who use these UAV's responsibly, With a UAV a filmmaker can get those dramatic low over the water shots which used to require a helicopter and a gyrostabilized mount at the modest fee of $1000-2000 hour.

Bad actors like IDIOT will get private unlicensed use of UAV's BANNED.

OSUgirl77

Back in May when I kept pressing financial questions on the DVC salesman we were with... he quickly realized that I handled most of our finances and instantly redirected all his questions to my fiance instead.
Everything I asked was quickly dismissed and rerouted directly to my fiance. Even now, we get mailers, letters, and flyers and they are only addressed to my fiance and not me.

I'm sure they would act the same way if someone really pressed them.

I would love to watch someone like @ParentsOf4 and one of the sales persons talk DVC numbers, I have a feeling it would be quite entertaining.
They must be told to single out who they think is the most likely to buy their spiel, because our guy directed everything to me...which is amusing because my husband would be much more likely to give in than I would be. I'm guessing it was because I was the Disney fan. I still get mailings, and they are all in my name.

I will say that he wasn't pushy at all, but that also could be because we discovered early on that his brother went to school with my husband. He may have also realized that we never had any intention of buying in, we only did it to get 3 extra fastpasses, as this was when you could still only have 3 per day. :)

PhotoDave219

Because actions like this make it difficult for the REST of those people who use these UAV's responsibly, With a UAV a filmmaker can get those dramatic low over the water shots which used to require a helicopter and a gyrostabilized mount at the modest fee of $1000-2000 hour.

Bad actors like IDIOT will get private unlicensed use of UAV's BANNED.

The one company that I've worked with charges roughly that…

And you're right.

I know they wanted to do some promotional filming before new fantasyland opens by errantly nobody told operations… We opened it before they got a chance

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom