maggiegrace1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We both did way better than I thought! No tears. She had a great time although when I went to get her the next morning she gave me a hug and said "Let's go home." Are you guys going to try soon, or not yet?
    Thank you :)

Kara's birthday was the 3rd. I'm getting ready to take her to my parents' for her first sleepover away from home. She's excited... me, notsomuch! And we'll see how she does once I leave to come home. But she has to get used to less of me before the baby comes, so we are working on it. How is Maggie?
    Yep. I posted something in Chit-Chat. We left right after I talked to you and he was finally born at 12:34 A.M. It was a little rough because she finally had to have a c-section but everything is okay so far. Thanks for everything. I will give Thomas a big kiss from you.
    Hi sweets!

Ugh...I was SO mad at Jason. I loooooove Melissa!
    But she was really good on DWTS last night!!!

BL - Tara is my favorite. I also like Kristin and Cathy.
    How about you?

MISS YOU!!!
    "I am so glad she had an amazing birthday and that it was not ruined by anyone like she was afraid it would be..she so deserved a great day and she got it"

Agreed, what a wonderful surprise!
    She didn't call me with an update though....:(
    That stinks. I will hope for you as well. As far as the baby, any day now. She is not technically due for two more weeks but the Doc says she is ready. She actually had a few contractions last night.
    Thank you!! I turned 40 today.:cry: :ROFLOL:Oh well, I still feel like I'm 21!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!
    Hey dear heart:wave:

Ya'll headin' to NOLA for some weekend festivities?
    Get some beads for me...just don't end up on any youtube videos

...not that I wouldn't want....welll....you know what I mean....:zipit:
    Good morning Dana!! Thanks for the note, hope you have an awesome day!!! Lots of snow here today, want some?? lol....................xoxo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom