The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Today is a big day. Not only is it check-in/fpass day, which I got most of the ones we wanted, it is also my DD's birthday. I can't believe how fast the years went by. Sigh....We also celebrate our anniversary this Friday. We are going to go see the Downton Abbey movie and eat dinner out.

Don’t blink...!!! ;)
Our DDs share a birthday...!!! :)
A very happy birthday to her, and a very happy early anniversary to y’all...!!! :)
Hope y’all enjoy/enjoyed (is that part of the big day today or Friday...? :cyclops:;)) dinner and the movie...!!! :)

donaldtoo

SonIL flew out to No Cal this mornin’ with his Facebook managers for another 2 weeks.
The girls (both DDs and Emy) will fly out Friday afternoon to join him.
Youngest DD (Sarah) will fly back Sunday to be back teaching her class Monday mornin’.
Oldest DD (Megan) and Emy will fly back with SonIL (Daniel) the following weekend...!!! :)

donaldtoo

Oh yeah. She paid 600k for a 2500 square foot colonial on a 50 x 100 lot. It was also 50 years old and needed reno. The taxes are at least 10-15k a year. Where my stepdad’s friend lives the taxes on his ranch house (about 1500 square feet) is 20k. Too expensive to live out there.

Wow...!!!
50’x100’ lot, 2,500 sq. ft. heated/cooled, $600,000, and needing renovation...those are approaching Austin proper prices...!!!!! :D;):)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The had avocado, tomato, (turkey) bacon.

ETA- From the menu-

Two basted eggs*, fresh avocado, Applewood smoked bacon, oven-roasted tomatoes, Pepper Jack cheese, creamy hollandaise and garlic seasoning atop an English muffin.

Ugh! Less is better. I know that chefs keep trying to change up things for variety, etc., but no thanks to the embellishments. Eggs Benedict in the original recipe is rich enough for me! (Note: I like all the extra items, just not mixed in with traditional eggs benedict.)

MySmallWorldof4

SonIL flew out to No Cal this mornin’ with his Facebook managers for another 2 weeks.
The girls (both DDs and Emy) will fly out Friday afternoon to join him.
Youngest DD (Sarah) will fly back Sunday to be back teaching her class Monday mornin’.
Oldest DD (Megan) and Emy will fly back with SonIL (Daniel) the following weekend...!!! :)
Hope they have a fun time and a safe trip!

93boomer

Premium Member
Don’t blink...!!! ;)
Our DDs share a birthday...!!! :)
A very happy birthday to her, and a very happy early anniversary to y’all...!!! :)
Hope y’all enjoy/enjoyed (is that part of the big day today or Friday...? :cyclops:;)) dinner and the movie...!!! :)
Thank you! I did get to talk to Dd and she had a wonderful day. We rarely get to see her on her actual birthday since she and SIL live 4 hours away.
Yes our anniversary is on Friday. He actually is off for the day. Usually it falls on a day he can’t get off, but that was his scheduled Friday.
Dinner and Downton on Friday was how I wanted to celebrate 😜

SteveBrickNJ

That is what I buy for my kids, although it doesn’t get eaten too often. It is just for emergencies. ;)
I like it once a week. It breaks up the pattern of rotating various sandwiches. DD takes it to school in an effective thermal container. She eats lunch at her HS at 10:15am!
I bring it to my school job in glassware and I reheat it in the microwave at 1:15pm.

MySmallWorldof4

I like it once a week. It breaks up the pattern of rotating various sandwiches. DD takes it to school in an effective thermal container. She eats lunch at her HS at 10:15am!
I bring it to my school job in glassware and I reheat it in the microwave at 1:15pm.
Lunch at 10:15? They should just call it mealtime and not lunchtime. When is her school day finished?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom