The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Tony the Tigger

Then her 10:15 break time is right in the middle of her day. I always liked having lunch a period before my last class, so I got most of my day done by then. Right now taking a break from our school day so I could eat breakfast. Breakfast at 11. :hilarious: I started at 6am with my ESL kiddos, then hopped to mine after. My kids have some material they are able to do on their own before I start with them. Then I check it after. Hopefully we will get done by 2 today, instead of 3:30 like yesterday.

I tend to graze all day, or I wait to eat until dinnertime and then go berzerk. Trying to keep a steady pace today, gotta fast for a blood test in the AM (cholesterol. I'm sure it will be the same as last time) so I will have to drug myself to sleep early LOL.

I find many electronic thingies die quickly after their warranties expire.

They know their time is up!

21stamps

The Valravn looks like some crazy ride! Is it pronounced "Val- Raven"? I would not have the guts to go on it though after my bad experience last month at Hershey Park on Skyrush.

It was sooooo crazy!!! It’s a “dive coaster”. 8 people across 3 rows. When you get to the first hill it tips and leaves you suspended. All body weight is against the restraints and you’re staring straight down, then it releases, goes upside down a few times, and does the hang thing again on another hill. I was repeating ‘ohmygodohmygodphmyyyyyyygodddddddd” on the first hang.. T yelled “Mom, calm down. It’s “oh my gosh” not “oh my god” stop saying that!” 😂😂

21stamps

The worst part about Skyrush is the restraints. They really need to be shoulder restraints. I'd be less freaked out during it if I felt like I was attached to the seat by more than just my thighs. Also, your thighs get a very nice beating on it.
Yes! It needs shoulder restraints or the type that @21stamps picture shows of Valravn. Looks like your chest area is secured to the seat. I would also be happy with head bumpers.

We also did the front seat on Millenium Force. It’s 300something Feet tall., 94 miles per hour. No should restraints. That was also INSANE.

The craziest ride was Steel Vengeance. The ride did not stop throwing you!!! Most airtime of any coaster in the world.. twists, speed, hangs you upside side suspended for a second, then twists you back to original position. CRAZY. My heart was beating out of my chest. Lol.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good morning friends!
Here is my random post for the day.
In my house, Kraft Mac and Cheese has been replaced by an organic competitor.
I'll snap a photo and then share it....View attachment 411165

I love Annie's -- been buying it for years. The white cheddar one is my favorite! :hungry: I also like Annie's organic bunny fruit (like gummy bears, but way more delicious!). They come in various fruit flavors. Photo for you, Steve, below --

wdwfan4ver

Anyone looking forward to Halloween :)? I have one child who is really excited lol, she is counting down the days.
No and I am not passing out candy either.

I do know a good place in Wisconsin for trick or treating early. On October 11th, Bay Beach Amusement Park located in Green Bay is going to have an event called Boo Beach on October 11th and October 12th with it being the final days open for the year due to how cold it can be in some parts of Wisconsin. What I know Treats are going to be handled out located by the rides on October 12th and will be having a movie also with people encouraged to wear costumes. October 11th is their throwback day with ride tickets only cost 10 cents. a ticket.

I am not forward to Halloween and I am not passing out Candy for a reason. Keep in mind I do not live in Green Bay.

I hope the neighborhood is not doing what they did last year. The neighborhood had back to back days of Trick or treating last year with one of them being at night. This is a neighborhood that traditionally gets anywhere from 700 to a 1,000 days for 1 day of trick or treating. My problems is stuff like Dog owners dressing up their dogs for Trick or Treating and wanting the dogs to have chocolate candy:facepalm:, Parents and kids trying to damage Inflatable Mickey Mouse pumpkin, Kids demanding what treats they want, people trying to take pictures inside where I live during trick or treating, little kids trying to sneak into home where I live during trick or treating, and illegal parking by parking middle of the road with street blocked.

I loved trick or treating as a kid, but it was a different era compare to now. People did not trying to damage Halloween decorations during Trick or treating hours in my time as a kid. Kids did not dare demand what candy they should be given either with my parents encouraging my younger brother and I to thank you after getting the treat. There was no illegal parking during Trick or treating either.

I am mentioning illegal parking because that is what happen last year with parents or the adult that dove the vehicle with them being parked middle of the street despite parking spaces were still open with the adults getting out of the vehicles with the kids they drove. That illegal parking caused Amazon problems also for delivering packages.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom