The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Today is a big day. Not only is it check-in/fpass day, which I got most of the ones we wanted, it is also my DD's birthday. I can't believe how fast the years went by. Sigh....We also celebrate our anniversary this Friday. We are going to go see the Downton Abbey movie and eat dinner out.
Happy Birthday to your dd, and early Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. Boomer!

21stamps

That looks like a really nice hotel. (I like the interior photos you previously shared as well.)

It was really nice. I only have one complaint- the food!! For the price of the rooms and even just the vibe of the place.. their food choices are ridiculous.
Starbucks and a hibachi grill are fine, but the other choices are TGI Friday’s or Perkins.🙄

We arrived Saturday evening, swam in the indoor pool.. and then wanted a casualish good dinner...ordered pizza and played 31 in the room instead of going to Friday’s.
We did have breakfast at Perkins. We shared a kid’s meal pancakes and “California eggs Benedict”.
F79DF0D1-D2E1-492F-8904-A404B8BF1743.jpeg

Lunch in the park was much better!!!
B34F3F7A-D6E9-4AC2-9681-FB83B61DDD79.jpegAFCF3B0A-8129-46FD-91B2-73867849D72A.jpeg

For dinner in the park, I had a crab cakes and sweet potato fries.. T had fish tacos. Both were quite good. No pics, dead phone.

21stamps

Avocado in them maybe? Never heard of that either.
What the heck are California eggs benedict? I love eggs benedict (with Hollandaise sauce), so I'm intrigued to hear about what, if any, difference there was in the breakfast you received. From the photo, they looked exactly the same as what I'm used to.

The had avocado, tomato, (turkey) bacon.

ETA- From the menu-

Two basted eggs*, fresh avocado, Applewood smoked bacon, oven-roasted tomatoes, Pepper Jack cheese, creamy hollandaise and garlic seasoning atop an English muffin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom