Any Bets on What Comes After Galaxy's Edge?

JohnyKaz2078

Would they add a Frozen or Marvel land like they are doing in California Adventure and Disney Studios in Paris? They could re-purpose all of the animation courtyard attractions to Marvel and there was a rumour of changing rock n roller coaster in to a Marvel attraction or monsters inc.

Thank god the Monsters Inc. overlay didn't happen :) I would really don't want to see that.

eddie104

They should at least at another e-ticket to galaxy's edge, maybe in 2022-2023 when UO opens there new gate. Also 2 new lands could and should be build, one next to TSL and the other in the echo lake area. Then you have another 4-5 new rides and that makes together with the shows a full day experience. Because they can't justify 100+ $$$ for nine rides with al 120+ minutes waits IMHO.
That is what I been saying they open at least 5 more lands with 2 attractions each to make the park more complete. They don’t have to be insanely expensive just immersive enough to satisfy the purists.

matt9112

That makes sense. They’ll want Launch Bay to ride the wave of Star Wars through 2020, I’d imagine, but Mermaid could close pretty much anytime and no one would bat an eye.

yeah lets claim we have the most thematic land in orlando but we will let it over flow unthemed all over the park because capacity....if only there was some way a mumti billion dollar company could increase capacity and not ruin the thematic experience oh darn im drawing a blank i mean what adds capacity to a theme park i just dont think its possible. oh well.

Kman101

Sunset Blvd where Rock n Roller Coaster is, is still a dead end.

They could easily solve that by demoing Animation Studios and opening up the back area behind Sunset Ranch Market. Lots of room. Let's hope they have this pegged for long-term development.

I can't imagine *massive* investment over the next few years here, I feel like a "third land" is a stretch at this point, but who knows? I can see some smaller investments while Epcot and MK get some attention, with a side dash of AK getting something as well.

Let's just hope they keep investing.

MaxW

Regarding a post I made a while back of nothing more, I can now say there are a few plans post SWL. Nothing approved yet and nothing I can comment on. Aside from currently no water based attraction.

But by god, the competition don’t plan on waiting around either.
Are these plans new concepts or rehashes of the "phases" planned back a couple years ago?

Franklin47disneyguy

Regarding a post I made a while back of nothing more, I can now say there are a few plans post SWL. Nothing approved yet and nothing I can comment on. Aside from currently no water based attraction.

But by god, the competition don’t plan on waiting around either.

Glad to hear! And yeah uni is not neglecting there investments either, great times to be a theme park fan.

Together with an EPCOT overhaul, SWGE and other additions we should be very happy with the competition in the Orlando area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom