Any Bets on What Comes After Galaxy's Edge?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Not as much as Iger is getting cold feet with Fox.

Did I say that out loud?!

Cold feet implies the ability to cancel, which, AFAIK, is contractually not possible (without huge costs financially and reputationally). Did you mean 'a regretful pit in his stomach'?

Wonder if this has to do with Fox shows and talent making worse jokes than Gunn, as has been pointed out in that controversy, or the fear of it having been too costly?

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Uni can't "catch up". Disney can't "catch up" It's a different product. It's about as likely for Disney to catch up to HHN - as it is for Uni to catch up to MNSSHP.

Circles.

eddie104

Regarding a post I made a while back of nothing more, I can now say there are a few plans post SWL. Nothing approved yet and nothing I can comment on. Aside from currently no water based attraction.

But by god, the competition don’t plan on waiting around either.
Wonderful news for a park that really needs it and I believe DHS had the longest list on Wikipedia of unbuilt/canceled attractions so about time it gets attention.

MileZXO

Launch Bay and star tours could be used for a Fox IP.
Planet of the apes would be cool for star tours and then Alien in Launch Bay.

HauntedMansionFLA

my prediction is that D23 will be EPCOT heavy- new land, some ride updates and/or new attractions, new illuminations, and perhaps that front side rehab/hotel thing people have chatted about. thats where i am putting my chips. EPCOT is about to get love.
Where would a new land go into Epcot??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom