The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Same here, we keep the resort room pretty darn clean. We don't make the beds, but, we put all the trash where it belongs, and keep everything we leave in the room during the day very organized.
It also probably helps, as I've posted many times before, that we don't spend all that much time at the resort anyway...pretty much only to crash and clean up...! ;) :)
Us too, I pack organized, so I can find things. And everything fits at the end of the trip. lol

betty rose

Yes! OMG!

They all need to take a chill pill and remember you are an adult and most things in moderation are not a concern. Not like you go off on drunk'n binges, ever. Why does everyone need to be such control freaks. We live once, we may as well live.

Now remember I just went through a day sitting in with test results with my Mom. Doc looking longingly at my Mom receiving a Blood DNA test result: I have some good news for you and (voice change) also some bad news. :cautious: The good news is all the markers came back negative! Woot! and he explained. Still I could see her waiting for the shoe to drop next. She is 83. Come on man! So blah blah blah.

Now for the bad news, I watch my Mom trying not to melt down, 83 ya know. So the bad news is we will have to do a bone marrow biopsy. Freak'n drama. At this point I want to punch him in the mouth. Who creates that type of drama and suspense for an 83 year old woman??? Funny what happens when my own motherly instincts click in for my own Mom. Jerk. Now he has scared her enough into this test even though every test has came back clean? And we wonder why the health care is so expensive?

By the time I was done with MY questions my Mom still wanted the test cause he scared her, but him saying he anticipated this test to come back negative as well. Who sends an 83 year old women in for a bone marrow test and already believes it will come back clean???
Sounds like he wants to pad the bill. Wonder if he is affiliated with the place doing the test? They do get kick backs for certain procedures....

betty rose

I love pickles.

Can I slap the science teacher upside the head? That is one I never have heard. Dear Lord. :rolleyes: So funny. But not nearly as funny as our friends up North random claim about Monsanto cucumbers that were to banned in Nova Scotia. :cyclops: Funny how it was all too similar.
I love all kinds of pickles, Schleckler used to make the best pickles, I haven't seen them in decades.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom