The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

We are going to. I love a walk in the Rocky Mountain National Park. Near Moraine park, fantastic thunderstorms most afternoons this time of year. Good food too and great prices!

Hahaaa...!
Yes, I remember those fantastic t-storms every afternoon years ago when we used to hike in the southern Rockies of New Mexico...like clockwork...!!!!! :joyfull: :eek: :D ;) :)

Food pics, please...! :D :hungry: ;) :)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I got to see Guardians today and really liked it. We took our students on their 3rd quarter reward trip today, finally, and it was bowling, pizza and the movies. None of the other teachers wanted to see Guardians so I happily chaperoned that theater. Hubby really wants to see the movie, so I will probably end up seeing it again soon. That's okay, I looked little Groot, and I wouldn't mind staring at Chris Pratt some more!;)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We call that sitting our "bench" program. Too bad that it's hard to find those bench's! But we try, very hard.

Those benches can all be found now at the bus loops at the parks. Oy. :cautious: One lined up right next to the other. Since the waits for buses are longer and longer each year you need to rest waiting for them.

But really I don't find the parks that difficult. I walk farther at home most days. If you follow the rail tracks around the MK it is only l.5 miles. I walked Walter over 5 mile a day. I guess it depends on the person and how much they are out and about each day. Me I love to be outside and going.

donaldtoo

Yeah, family trips get tricky when they hit high school. And now I know it is worse when one is in college. DS had Spring Break, then DD and I had ours the following week. DH refused to get away without DS. And now, trying to plan to get out to see DD march down Main Street is becoming a nightmare. Won't know until beginning of next school year if he is in (what we call) the big boy band, which travels much of the year, or home for the holidays. In which case, he should come with us.

Sympathy like. Hope it all works out...! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom