The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

*Piglet*

Ohh sorry. Mine has kidney disease and on a special diet too.
Yep, he gave us a good scare. He loves his food and when he didn't come running for feeding time my Mom knew something was wrong. He was hiding in the basement and he couldn't even keep his head up. He had a severe blockage in his intestines and can no longer eat dry food. He also can't have his favorite treats either which I bet he misses. We give him whip cream sometime for a treat though. :)

betty rose

Instead of cleaning today, I procrastinated some more, and took a walk to Home Depot. I used to do that with "no problem". Now, I come home exhausted. I am beginning to wonder how I am going to survive a weeklong trip to Disneyland, if I can't handle 4 hours out of the house on an errand. I shopped around Kmart, and found absolutely nothing. I did find the items that I needed at Home Depot thankfully.

I guess I have 4 months to get in shape.
I'm doing the same thing. Right now after moving the daughter and boy's in to their apartment, I've torn my house apart. I can't afford to move, but I can move furniture around. (With a little help from hubby!) Now it's time to figure out where I move things. Hubby thought, I meant doing this all summer, heck no...I'm in the mood. He just left to get out of here, to pick up prescriptions. I should have included a bottle of tequila, for the back pain, lol!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom